🐈 CatKitty30's General Topic and Stuffz 🐈

Hallo! Btw i recently came up with a new nickname! (This is what happens when bordem) dun dun dun... CK30! How creative? Ehh not that good. But anyway.... WHY does everyone keep pretending to be other "Famous" hopscotchers instead of just them being their idol or something? yes... that IS in bold.... welp I have a "BOLD" problem.... omg I just made a pun..... but yep.... I'll also post some of my art and stuff L8R... see problems.....

FRENS

@Hitokage
@Currency5097193
@Snoopy
@Elemental_Cat
@Artistic_cat

FIRST
finally, a general topic..

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I forgot to tag frens!

Lol X A Number
:3

lel, I'm reading that closed lizard topic...

Yayayz, CK30! (It liek it) yayaz a general topik!
I Willz stalk et

Oh lol....
(∩_∩)
Lol so many faces

Lol...
Now for a cat overload:
Meow meow meow meow
:cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2::cat2:

YASSSS
MeowMeowMeowMEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

Sometimes I just walk up to my frens and whisper "Meow" in their ear..... mostly when I'm bored or I just sneaked up on them and had completely freaked them out.... then they scream at me that they need to attach a bell to my shirt or something.... lol they never expect it.... I always do.... muahahahaha lol randomness

I hiss when I am angry sometimes
DONT JUDGE.

Lol same.... I also make an angry cat noise.... sometimes I just say the word "Hiss" to ppl

Hi :smiley:
(Also, I have another nickname for you)

One word to you:

KITTEHS

Ohhh what?????
(qο½₯Ο‰ο½₯q)οΎ‰

I have a little joke for you
Emplyoee cat breaks bosses cats 500$ Vase

Boss- You have gotta be kitten me right meow !
This is an catastrophe!

Employee-I Am Sorry I know I am not purrfect

Boss-Then fox your cattitude or you wont get a raise

Hahahahah I Am so Funny, Yes? no?