Catface4 AMA/Q&A

Hi guys! This is basically an Ask Me Anything topic!

So, here are the rules!:
- No Mass Question Lists!
- Ask questions!

Okay. I guess that's it!

Have a nice day guy So! Ask away!

Why is the alphabet in the order that it is?

How did you get your username?

Do you know any other coding languages?

Do you know anybody IRL on the Forum or Hopscotch?

How did you find Hopscotch?

Because the person who created the alphabet thought it had a nice ring to it.

How did you get your username? Well, on my classroom's iPad in 3rd Grade, it had the fun run app on it. I had recently watched a video about internet safety on brainPOP and Tim said his username said nothing about him. It was spaceface. So, since I like cats, on fun run I typed in Catface as my username. Then it said that name was taken, and suggestions for other names popped up. The only one was Catface4. Then, a few days later I joined Hopscotch. The name Catface4 was still stuck with me. So, I typed that in and never changed it. :D

Do you know any other coding languages? nu. ;-;

Do you know anybody IRL on the Forum or Hopscotch? yes! I convinced Sweet Potato (her nickname) to join. She is lizzypotter9. And then I asked another and we made a deal. If I downloaded a dino hunting game he would download Hopscotch. But, he never did. (Which I frankly did not like very much). On the last day of school he said, "I'll download it... someday." In fifth grade the first thing I'll say to him will most likely be, "Did you ever download Hopscotch?"

How did you find Hopscotch? Okay this is a short story! I was bored of my apps on here, so I went to the App Store on a quest for a new one! The first thing I saw was... well, you know what app it was, but I'll tell you anyway— Hopscotch!

@Catface4! @Catface4!
Do you like the cat emojis?
:smiley_cat::smile_cat::joy_cat::heart_eyes_cat::smirk_cat::kissing_cat::scream_cat::crying_cat_face::pouting_cat:

Do you like waffles?

Who is your favourite hopscotch character?

Do you still remember me??
What kind of projects do I u like??

I like cat emojis equally as much as almost all the other emojis. (There are some emojis that I just can't like)

Not that much.

Toucan would have to be my favorite!

How could I not!

I like scrollable websites and games.

*pokes topic intensely

*pokes topic aggressively

Why is the word "abbreviate" so long?
Why is your name "catface4" when your profile picture is of a dog?

What is your favourite food?
What is your favourite colour?
What is your favourite book/movie?

Would you rather be famous or rich?
Would you rather be stuck in your house or outside?

All shall be revealed...

...when I come back from guitar practice...

:00000101010100

Why is the word "abbreviate" so long? idk.
Why is your name "catface4" when your profile picture is of a dog?
A. I change my profile picture a lot. XD
B. My cat is always hiding from my dog.
C. Despite my username, I like dogs just as much as I like cats, maybe even a little more :00001010

What is your favourite food? chicken fried rice (or, CHAKIN FRIED RICE BRO RHJVSGJ)
What is your favourite colour? Any shade of blue or green, but mostly pastel tones of blue and green
What is your favourite book/movie? THE 39 CLUES!!!

Would you rather be famous or rich? famous. Because I would play guitar and sing for peeps!
Would you rather be stuck in your house or outside? Outside!!!!

That took a while to type!

:D