Category on featured only

Your username: asianninja729

What kind of device are you using?: iPad generation 7 latest iPadOS

1 sentence description of the problem (I was opening hs and then __________ happened):

Here’s a sweet screenshot:

Has this happened to you?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Accidentally voted

0 voters

6 Likes

That’s happened before

Just make sure you’re wifis good. Try restarting the app, your wifi and then the device maybe

6 Likes

Ok I will try but this rarely happens

2 Likes

Yeah n that’s why it s a fairly quick fix

5 Likes

Ok

1 Like

lots of people already reported this
some say even whenn they have good wifi they still have that
including me
sad

4 Likes

Lol sbyp please, there are a lot of topics like these, it’s most likely server issues

4 Likes

Maybe it’s the fact that I don’t open the app as much as I’ve used to, or maybe it’s because I’m on an iPhone, but this hasn’t happened to me yet. :thinking:

6 Likes

My main suspect is mostly server issues, but one of them is also the new update. I got this bug right when i updated to the recent update (not seeds dev update, update before that) and the update changelog says something about quickly loading while offline, so its maybe that

3 Likes

Ugh. Why can’t I find these?

2 Likes

I always have it :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah it has happened before but is really easy to fix you can just exit out of hopscotch and then go back in Idk if that helps though I am kind of bad at explaining

2 Likes

Just restart the app that’s all you need too do it’s just how the app loads things when your iPad is having a bad internet connection so it doesn’t over heat the gpu

1 Like

This happens a lot to people ik

Most iPad users?

1 Like

If you don’t have WiFi and you go on hopscotch then only the featured section appears. If you get WiFi again then you have to swipe out of the app then go back in to fix it. That is how it happens to me.