CASTING CALLS! CASTING CALLS! The day I got: Coded!

I have an idea. What if we can put on online plays? We could base it off of Hopscotch stories written by forumers, hold a casting call and devote this topic to plays when they are happening.

Basic Rules
• When a play is in session, please do not post, just watch!

• If you would like to direct a play, let me know.

• If you are a casted for a play, please please practice when you can because we will do the play EXACTLY how the dialouge in stories are.

• If you have an idea for the play, make sure there is either no sensitive information in it or something that might hurt or remind someone of a situation.

• WE WILL HAVE UNDERSTUDIES. IF YOU ARE AN UNDERSTUDY YOU MUST PRACTICE TOO.

• When auditioning, please don't copy and paste. I will know that you haven't copied and pasted it if you dont do it exactly like the story. ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN CASTED FOR A PART IN THE PLAY WILL YOU HAVE TO DO IT EXACTLY LIKE THE SCRIPT.

The first play that I have decided to direct is from my story, The day I got coded. Read it here:

I am holding a casting call for Chapter 2 in the story. You can try out for any of the parts. Two lines and two parts maximum, (one line for each part). The casting call starts today and ends on December 14th. If you want to audition, format yiur audition like this:

My name is @Fluffy and I am auditioning for the part of @KayKay.

x....y......z.......
Thanks so much!

7 Likes

Let me know if you want to audition.

1 Like

I want to addition. Please!

1 Like

You can audition just let me know when uou want to

1 Like

I can audition now
(20 char y u trigger meh?)

1 Like

Okay cool. Whenever your ready

1 Like

I'm ready now :0000000

1 Like

Okay audition nooooow

1 Like

Idk what to even say, I just wanted to audition at some point

Read chapter 2 in my book, the day I got coded, http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/the-day-i-got-coded-revised/29049?u=queenshaeshae&source_topic_id=29059 choose a part and memorize it. You dont have to memorize it exactly

1 Like

Wait, so are we posting our lines on the forum if we get casted?

1 Like

Yep. That's pretty much it.

Coolio. :D

1 Like