I have an idea. What if we can put on online plays? We could base it off of Hopscotch stories written by forumers, hold a casting call and devote this topic to plays when they are happening.
• When a play is in session, please do not post, just watch!
• If you would like to direct a play, let me know.
• If you are a casted for a play, please please practice when you can because we will do the play EXACTLY how the dialouge in stories are.
• If you have an idea for the play, make sure there is either no sensitive information in it or something that might hurt or remind someone of a situation.
• WE WILL HAVE UNDERSTUDIES. IF YOU ARE AN UNDERSTUDY YOU MUST PRACTICE TOO.
• When auditioning, please don't copy and paste. I will know that you haven't copied and pasted it if you dont do it exactly like the story. ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN CASTED FOR A PART IN THE PLAY WILL YOU HAVE TO DO IT EXACTLY LIKE THE SCRIPT.
The first play that I have decided to direct is from my story, The day I got coded. Read it here:
I am holding a casting call for Chapter 2 in the story. You can try out for any of the parts. Two lines and two parts maximum, (one line for each part). The casting call starts today and ends on December 14th. If you want to audition, format yiur audition like this:
Thanks so much!