Card Creator Help and Glitches

help
project
opinions
choco-la-ta-ta-ta-ta
glitch

I recently published a project, ( twice :stuck_out_tongue: ) and I'm a little disappointed it only got 1 like.( From me :stuck_out_tongue: .)

But the likes part doesn't matter.

I would like to know if I should delete the project. I re-read the text options and some hopscotches might say that the project could be taken offensively.

I need you opinion.

If I get 3 or more replies saying it could be taken offensively and thought to be inappropriate, I will delete the project.

And...

My project is not showing up to other accounts. I've tried republishing and my first publish was 3 hours ago. Why is this happening and how can I fix this?

Here's a link : https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/xvmaof4n3

I don't see how it could be taken offensively!

Nice project, by the way! :sunglasses:

It's not offensive at all. I'll make sure to like it now :D

EDIt: @RobotPro what's your HS username? It's Robotpro right? I couldn't find the project.. When did you publish it

Its awesome! Our internet is down, but I'll give it a like when it works!

I like it! If possible it would help if you could make the writing at the end more easier and note just dots? :laughing:

I love it! I'll be sure to like t! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My iPad is charging ;-;

Thanks so much for making a card for her! She and I (is attacked by grammar fanatics) really appreciate it!

I'll like it ASAP! I'd like to help, as well.

I can't find it! :sleepy: I hope Mi feels better!!!!!!

It's great but what does mi mean?

In five minutes this gets 7 likes and 7 replies. :flushed:

Thanks, @XiaoMiaoMi @LazyLizard @Gilbert189 @Wookie @EnchantedAnimallover and @AmazingAlphaAquaWolf !

@AmazingAlphaAquaWolf , my username is RobotPro and I published the project three hours ago. That's strange that you did not see it. :l

@XiaoMiaoMi @Wookie , I appreciate your enthusiasm, however, I don't need any help :frowning: . I was asking for opinions on the project if it was appropriate. Constructive criticism would be appreciated! :smile: . If you guys want, you may remix the project and improve it. :smile: That would be appreciated too!

Like for you!! I'm out of likes.

Mi is the nickname of chocolate-la-ta-ta-ta-ta~ on hopscotch. :smile:

@RobotPro @Huggingfluffybear Also known as @i.is.an.anonymous on Forum.

I still don't see it. The only recent thing on your account is the quote you made for KiwiCute2016 3 days ago.

Maybe it's stuck in the filter?

Filter as in a waiting line for projects to be released into hopscotch?

I think so. Idk tbh. I remember someone asking THT to push their project out of the "filter".

Hm, I'll check on another account if it's like that too.

I checked on another account and it's like that too.

I'll try republishing it.

New question

My project is not showing up to other accounts. I've tried republishing and my first publish was 3 hours ago. Why is this happening and how can I fix this?

@RobotPro There are many ways to get out of the filter. @Pegasus made an entire project about it!
I had to resort to deleting and reinstalling the app because nothing was publishing. If that happens, you may have to do as I did.