Your username: Swim Girl Studios
What kind of device are you using?: iPhone
1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened):
I was sharing a project and then I couldn’t change the thumbnail.
Steps that the Hopscotch team can take to reproduce my problem every time:
- Create a project on an iPhone
- Share the project
- Try to move or zoom the thumbnail out - but it doesn’t work
I expected this to happen: The thumbnail to zoom out our move to a different part of the screen
But instead this happened: It only shows a cropped portion of the screen (top left corner)
Here’s a sweet screenshot:
It just stays like this:
In case this is important…
- I made the project on an iPad, but I’m sharing from an iPhone.
- It is also an update to an old project I made (I pressed save to my profile from the menu and I’m sharing from there).
- I’ve closed and reopened the app as well as restarted my phone