Can you put the new blocks in old projects?

help_me_please

Hey everyone!! I was wondering whether you could put the new blocks, custom blocks (I think that is what they are called), into old projects. I tried to put some in my drawing pad but it didn’t work. Is there something you need to do (like sign out and sign in again)??
Here is a screenshots:

@OMTL

Pls don’t get angry at me for tagging omtl… I think it is aloud!!

Natural Disaster Collab

You can change the player version of a draft, by editing the json file. This will allow you to use newer blocks.

Wat… very much big people language

Her is something for someone to answer aswell:

Where is the remixes of my projects??

Here’s an instruction. You’ll need to change the “player version” in order to get the new blocks. If you need help, there are 2 other Hopscotchers too (on the forum) who know how to edit the json file.

Another one for you @CreationsOfaNoob

Where is the already set rules??

If it’s on an old draft, they will not appear. You have to create a new draft in order to get the pre-made rules.
Otherwise, I don’t know.

Okey dokey thanks anyways

I’m actually going to experiment a little with transferring rules between drafts, using a computer. If that is possible, it would be awesome.

Okay cool… if you work it out tag me

I’m actually going to experiment a little with transferring rules between drafts, using a computer. If that is possible, it would be awesome.

Yeah, it can be done. It’s just a little tricky cause it’s not as easy as copying a single section of code and pasting into the other project. The only concern I saw was the possibility of duplicating the IDs of the various code elements. But I think it’s really unlikely. Tag me if you’ve any questions or want to discuss.

Seriously, if its project related, pomtl is better

This is one of the reasons to use the OMTL, I’d say.

You’ll have to experiment with the JSON file like @CreationsOfaNoob said. Editing the JSON can sadly be a little bit risky and requires software and a computer. So right now, the answer is no if you don’t want to edit the file itself.

…and me!

Exactly right

No idea?? Try refreshing

YAYYAYAYAYAY!!! Finally, you’ve been excepted by the moderators!! (Or THT idk)

Ima suma Lumia dummy Lumia you assuming ima human