Can We RP On The Fourm?

] I'm pretty sure we can! So my suggestion is, LETS DO IT NOW!!!!!!
@Gilbert189, @SmilingSnowflakes or @Kiwicute2016 can you make this so other people can edit?
If any of them do it, people who want to join, add your RP name up here and your username.

EmeraldKittyCat=Rose

Hopscotch High RP

If you want to role play you should try to keep it relate to hopscotch! Maybe you could make a movie out of your role play!

I don't think that this relates to Hopscotch. :grimacing:

There's really not a great way to keep it related on the forum, maybe stick to doing it on the app. :D

Okays, I changed it. @Gilbert189?

What did you change?

The RP title. XD!!!!!!!! @Gilbert189.

@Gilbert189, can you make this topic global edit? I don't know how, or if I can.

I'm not sure if this is okay to do, I'd like to get some of the other leader and moderator's opinions on this. :slight_smile:

:frowning: I was gonna try to make it a movie once it was done like @RobotPro suggested..... :frowning:

Now I'm just confused. I can't make an RP about Hopscotch but @Bubbles4Ever929 gets to ship people?

Hmm... How does this relate to Hopscotch?

It's HS related with the shipping because we code stuff for it.

Also, @Kiwicute2016 and @Gilbert189, she said she would make a movie about it so it is related. :wink:

Thank you @treefrogstudios!

I know, but the actual roleplay part isn't related, and would probably be best to do on the app. :slight_smile:

And it could include a lot of the stuff rps have...

Still uses HT's money even then tho XD

Yep we can do RP on the Forum!:wink:
Ignore what @Anon says…