Can’t scroll down on seeds purchase screen

Use this template to make awesome bug reports:

Your username:
Quadratic Studios
What kind of device are you using?:
iPad 6th gen
1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened):
On the seeds purchase screen, one of the buttons is cut off and you cannot scroll down.
Steps that the Hopscotch team can take to reproduce my problem every time:

1. Tap on either of the circled buttons

try to scroll down on this screen

….

I expected this to happen:
Button to not be cut off/able to scroll down

• this happens to me
  • this doesn’t happen

0 voters

5 Likes

I noticed that but it never really bothered me cus I can’t spend money on apps.

5 Likes

I can’t see the blocked part because it doesn’t show up for me

2 Likes

I can’t see it because I have seeds AND I’m a Hopscotch Pro Subscriber…

1 Like

If you’re already subscribed that’s probably why like crosby said. The button (which can be viewed in portrait mode) says Get Hopscotch Pro

2 Likes

Your not supposed to be able to scroll down

1 Like

Why? The button is cut off

1 Like

What do you mean?

1 Like

@Leaders can you close the topic because you’re not supposed to scroll down on the seed screen

3 Likes

Hi, thanks for alerting us! However, I think that you’re actually supposed to be able to scroll down. If you look at the screenshots in the top post, you can see that a button is cut off, which looks like something is wrong to me.

Therefore, I think I’m going to let this stay open until The Hopscotch Team has confirmed whether this is a bug or not. But thanks for alerting us about topics that (possibly) need to be closed!

5 Likes

I see, it’s for Hopscotch pro

2 Likes

This is a valid bug and you are supposed to scroll down I think. Like @/William04GamerA said too.

Also try not to tag @/Leaders instead just tag only one leader because they’re notifications get filled just for them to realize another leader did it. You should tag one leader (usually the one who is online) if its the last resort thats when you do it

2 Likes

How do you tell if there online or offline?

2 Likes

While typing your post you can type @/leaders then tap on the tag and see which leader has been on most recently

2 Likes