Can’t load projects sometimez

**Your username:**sub2pewdiepie12

**What kind of device are you using?:**iPad 11 or 12

1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened): I was browsing hopscotch, and most of the content was hardly/slowly loading

Steps that the Hopscotch team can take to reproduce my problem every time:

1. Go to Russia.
  2. Browse HS

I expected this to happen: Load projects

But instead this happened: Hmm, somethin’ fishy’s goin’on. Sadface…

Here’s a sweet screenshot:
We couldn’t download this project.
Quit player

8 Likes

Heresascreenshot

5 Likes

It’s probably just your wifi.
Also I’m not sure you’re allowed to say which country you live in.

4 Likes

Country is fine as long as it’s not super specific, like the Vatican or Monaco or some other small country (size and population wise)

As for the bug, it probably is either your wifi or hs version. If you’re not on the latest version, I don’t think yo ican browse projects made with versions later than the one you’re on. Just update, make sure you have good wifi, and it should work

8 Likes

WiFi related…?

5 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions!

5 Likes

What project are you trying to load?

Is your internet restricted at all? (This may block some images, which only causes some projects to not load)

5 Likes

To better solve your problem, if it doesn’t go away by itself, it would help if you answered these questions:

• Visit https://fast.com/. Share what number you get when the measurement is finished (when the numbers don’t change anymore and they are black instead of grey).
  • If you aren’t connected via WiFi, please share your connection method (LTE/4G etc.)
3 Likes

I meant firewall / web filter, but speed might affect it too.

3 Likes

Conspiracy: Hopscotch has information hidden on it that Russia doesn’t want to get out. Lol no.

What projects have you tried loading? This may help us find out what is wrong as some projects are corrupted.
3 Likes

Some normal projects, sometimes a little big, also had issues sharing projects from my dads phone. No firewalls, using wifi, about 21 mbps, not having vpn in ipad.

1 Like

The forum works great!
or are we discussing how bad is my internet is LOL

1 Like

Hereasweetscreenshot

2 Likes

Just a reminder-edit photos so they don’t show things like time or date, as date changes language and these, (working together) can be hard to find where you live.

3 Likes

No. I can’t upload the fin projects because an unnecessary screenshot stops evrything!!

3 Likes

Just use publish again.

Have you been getting that for a while now? I first saw it a few days ago.

4 Likes