Can someone contact MemorableChicken?

Could someone contact MC and tell him what happened???? Everything is gone.......can't even download Hopscotch!!!!! If anyone could just get him to come on the forum that would be awesome!!! If not....just tell him I'm unfortunately done with Hopscotch.

Is MC @MemorableChicken on the forum? (probably. xD) Hopefully he'll see the tag in his notifications and visit this topic. :) Oh, he was last seen in November. I'll remix a project of his soon telling him you want him to go onto the forum.

Also, bye! We'll miss you!

I doubt MC is even active on the forum anymore tho.

Well......I'm not sure....I may try to sneak Padlet.....maybe.....:unamused: I'll try.....

Well bye! It's sad to see you get pulled the plug on.
Anyways I remember @MemorableChicken from the forum a while ago. But anyways @Intellection74 sent him a note :smiley:

ask @happy12345678910, who i think chats with him (on HS)?

btw first post on a computer jaaaas

Jassssssssssssssssssss

He said he is not on the forum because he is not supposd to be becase his parents say that it may not be so safe on here @everyone

I'll tell him lol

PB?!?!? Your here!!!!!! Haven't seen u in forever!!!!! Can we use Padlet......? And thanks!

Yup to all those

Yay!!!!! Brb....I'll find u.....maybe...

'Find me' sounds weird lel

Wait......how do I search u?????? And yeah.....I'm not a stalker! Promise! LOL....

You can't, just look at the older one and we can talk on that one :slight_smile:

What older one???? My old Padlet was deleted sooooo......had to make a new one.....:anguished:

Oh... Idk I'll ask MC when he's on HS again. .3.

Sigh.....can I give u the link to my Padlet really quick then delete it right after u see it???

No clue what Padlet is, but it sounds like some social media or way to chat....

I may be wrong though.

Yeah! It is! It's quite nice.....free, easy, and uses the inter web! No app needed! Easy to sneak....hehe.....:smiling_imp: lel...JK!