Can I still become a regular?

regular
flagging

I'm really sorry if I'm bothering people, but I was in these posts and they got flagged and closed a lot of times, it got closed because people decided it was funny to flag random things, after a while I read how to become a regular and realized I might've been flagged for no reason. could I still become a regular or will that never happen. @Liza and @moderators and anyone who can help

How many flags has to be less than 5, in last 50 days, if you're patient you always have a chance :smile::smiley::laughing::slightly_smiling::yum:

Aww that means I have to wait 50 days?! I ain't that patient (JK)

Go to a flagged comment, count the flags from less than 50 days!
Or ask a @moderators
Anyway, has to be 5 flags :wink:

Oh,and has to be confirmed by a @moderators s either, off-topic, inappropriate or spam. If it's on-topic then you have nothing to lose :slightly_smiling::slightly_smiling::slightly_smiling:

Ok ignore my last comment, also thank you this info helped :grinning:

No, the moderater confirms it as quickly as they can!! If your really worried ask a @moderators for the number if flags go have
(I'm sorry that I'm spamming you, moderaters.........)

Ok @Kiwicute2016 or any Leaders, you can close this topic its been solved

I think that other modaraters have also been @-ted, I've done it maybe to much :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::blush:

There is no harm in keeping this topic open, so if you have more questions you can post them here :wink:

I'm never gonna be a regular than

@AmazingAlphaAquaWolf don't worry, you can still become a regular. A moderator has to approve the flags you got for you to become a regular, and I don't think that no reason one will be approved. You need 5 flags, anyway! :blush:

Absolutely correct Lavender! @Stampys_fans You actually have never had a flag approved against you. All you need to do is be on for more time and be a little more active and you will have regular!

I already got Kiwicute's opinion, but is there any tips to becoming leader/moderator?

Like @PopTart0219 said, there is no harm in keeping topics open when your question is answered. Other peeps might have a question similar to this, and instead of creating a new topic, they can just post here!

oh ok then, I'm glad I still have a chance at being a regular

Thanks I was really worried in the beginning but all of you guys were very helpful Thanks!

I was wondering if you could tell me how much more I need to become a regular, you don't have too

You have 30 more days minimum!