★ Camp Courtesy ★

Wait…
I think I got it now

6 Likes

This is basically a coding summer camp that we host year-round. We try to use fun lessons and coding challenges (one every two weeks) to help spread good courtesy around the forum and app. This includes basic internet etiquette (how to act online), communication (effectively conveying your point), safety (how to stay safe and why guidelines are important) and kindness (how to be nice and spread positivity everywhere + be a good digital citizen)
You can read the cabin descriptions in the OP and fill out the form at the bottom if you’d like to join

5 Likes

Thanks! A lot, that helped :+1:t2:

4 Likes

No problem, glad I could help.

4 Likes

summoned

7 Likes

Heya Campers!

We’ve got a super special intercabin challenge for yall today.

This one stems from combining Communication and Kindness cabin ideals. It’s also hosted by not just us but the Forum Welcome Team! @Temm, @Ren, @TheDeliciousOrange, and @Mindcool24 have this announcement for you:

@KindnessCabin, @ITEtiquetteCabin, @CommunicationCabin and @SafetyCabin, be sure to participate!

Feel free to tag a camp counselor or welcome team member for any questions/comments/concerns you may have

32 Likes

Awesome! Def joining!
Can only one person do each tag or can multiple people do the same tag, either as a collab or separately?
/gq

Have a like cause of the like limit :heart:

3 Likes

What are the coins for?

4 Likes

and maybe something else in the future :wink: but we’ll have to see haha

4 Likes

ooh that’s a good question. @Temm/@Ren, what dyall think?

3 Likes

Awesome challenge tho

I won’t do it cause I’m busy

2 Likes

Cool! Y’all are doing a good job with these

2 Likes

Wow

2 Likes

what’s copypasta? I want some

5 Likes

That probably taste awful or really good

3 Likes

its “a block of text which is copied and pasted across the Internet by individuals through online forums and social networking websites. Copypastas are said to be similar to spam.”

(wikipedia ftw)

7 Likes

Oh lol I thought that was a typo sorry

5 Likes

Wow super cool! I’ll definitely use these when I talk on the forum. I can’t participate in the challenge though. I wonder how these could be added to the forum? It’ll be cool though.

6 Likes

Don’t you mean… “/q”? /lh

3 Likes

well the forum challenge is just using them in your posts haha, so you gets the CourtesyCoins for that.

theres no official way to implement these but we hope to encourage these through this challenge :))

7 Likes