★ Camp Courtesy ★

Camp Courtesy

Hey Hops
I’m proud to present Camp Courtesy . This is a camp in which I and the rest of the lead team will be happy to work with you guys on a multitude of different things. Depending on who you are and what you’d like to improve, there will be fun activities and lessons available. The main thing we’re hoping to focus on is improvement.

Since the camp covers so many different things and has so many aspects to it, it will be divided up by the “courses” you’ll be taking. These divisions are out Cabins. You may be in more than one Cabin. Every couple days, a leader will post a lesson for your cabin, and if applicable, some small challenges. Every challenge will be worth a certain number of points. This may vary depending on the Cabin and lesson. Every time you complete a challenge, you receive the points. These count towards the total points your Cabin has. These are very important, and will be necessary at the end of every month.
Every so often there will be Camp-wide activities, challenges and lessons. These are more general, and anyone may participate, regardless of their Cabin. At the end of every month, we have a special inter-cabin surprise.

Cabins:

Each Cabin has a different focus, which dictates what the lessons are on. Most of them are self-explanatory, but descriptions have been provided just in case. Each Cabin also has a counselor. These are all HSF Leaders.
Members will be randomly sorted into Cabins after joining, unless you choose to be in all of them. If you have a cabin preference, that can also be taken into consideration.

Kindness Cabin

Counselor: @SilverStar
This Cabin revolves around kindness. We focus on making others feel good about themselves, and how to be kind and caring towards others here on the forum :blush:

Members

@Ref
@cocoa_viola
@anon69692094
@Gamecodingcrazy123
@fizzy_27
@thedrawer
@Eddie
@Four-ants
@a_metalhead
@mindcool24

Internet Etiquette Cabin

Counselor: @Serenity
This Cabin revolves around etiquette. We focus on holding respectful, productive conversations and learning how to respond in different situations.

Members

@Ref
@cocoa_viola
@anon69692094
@gamecodingcrazy123
@fizzy_27
@thedrawer
@Eddie
@Four-ants
@a_metalhead
@Mindcool24

Communication Cabin

Counselor: @William04GamerA
This Cabin revolves around communication. We focus on communicating with other forumers and people on the internet in the best way possible.

Members

@Ref
@cocoa_viola
@anon69692094
@koletsgo
@gamecodingcrazy123
@fizzy_27
@thedrawer
@Eddie
@Four-ants
@a_metalhead
@SilverStar
@mindcool24

Safety Cabin

Counselor: @t7lks
This cabin revolves around safety. We focus on how to stay safe on the internet, what to do if you or someone else is being bullied, and how to react in tense situations.

Members

@Ref
@cocoa_viola
@anon69692094
@koletsgo
@gamecodingcrazy123
@fizzy_27
@thedrawer
@Eddie
@a_metalhead
@four-Ants
@SarcasticTvHead
@SilverStar
@mindcool24
@tankt2016
@DogWithAPen
@CheckerKnightofRen

Anyone can join, all you have to do is fill out this lil form:
Do you have a cabin Preference(s)?
If yes, which one(s)?
How many Cabins would you like to be in?

'Have fun Hops!'
24 Likes

While the other leads will head their respective Cabins, I’m gonna be helping a bit with every cabin, and will be generally managing the camp and handling camp-wide activities and inter-cabin challenges.

Anyone can join, all you have to do is fill out this lil form:
Do you have a cabin Preference(s)?
If yes, which one(s)?
How many Cabins would you like to be in?

(This has been approved by Ana by the way)

14 Likes

List of all Camp Members:

@Ref
@Cocoa_Viola
@koletsgo
@GameCodingCrazy
@Fizzy_27
@Eddie
@TheDrawer
@A_Metalhead
@Four-Ants
@SarcasticTvHead
@Mindcool24
@tankt2016
@DogWithAPen

15 Likes

Saving another post

7 Likes

Last save post

8 Likes

Hey Fea, this is pretty cool! May I join?

7 Likes

Yeah it is :slight_smile:
Of course! Anyone can join
We’ll consult the sorting sneakers and have you sorted into a cabin.
Do you have any preference(s) as of now? How many Cabins (you can be in multiple if you wish) would you like to be in?

7 Likes

I don’t mind, honestly, being in all of them couldn’t hurt me!

5 Likes

This seems so fun! Could I join?

6 Likes

Sure!! I added this to the first post, fill it out please?

6 Likes

Alright then, I’ll add you into all of em

4 Likes

Thanks Fea, I’m excited! :))

4 Likes

Is this good?

3 Likes

Yup, that’s great :slight_smile:

I’ll go consult the sorting sneakers

5 Likes

Yes

Pretty much everything.

All four (Hi Reffy)

3 Likes

K I’ll add you then

4 Likes

@fearlessphoenix why did you tag me and invite me here, are you trying to hint something

9 Likes

i would join but i don’t think id be able to participate bc i don’t have the app

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :blush:

Always great to see our teachers on here!

6 Likes

Not all challenges will be app driven so you can do it if you’d like

5 Likes