Bye- The Green Banana

leaving
thegreenbanana
so.yeah
seeyeaharound

Sorry. ■■■■■■■■■■■ the forum I've loved my time here, but I'm not enjoying this anymore. I'll continue to code, if I even get my spark back. @SmileyAlyssa, I'll still participate in your collab, and I'll still come here and look, but I won't post.

People who have inspired me:
@smishsmash -my very first senpai, you are awesome even though I don't understand your obsession with MM.
@Madi_Hopscotch_- you are super kind, and an awesome coder.
@CreationsOfaNoob and @GysvANDRegulus- I don't have words to describe how much you've inspired me.
@BuildASnowman- I know you won't see this but it always awed me how smart and nice you are.
@Kiwicute2013- you've always inspired me, and you always will.
@PurpleStorybook- I know you won't see this but you were a great artist and friend.
@dmf- I know you won't see this either but thank you for being the first person to call me senpai.
@Serenity- the first artist I ever followed, you've always been super kind.
@AwesomeJediE, @kvj, @snoopy- i consider you guys special friends here, I'll miss you.
@Gilbert189 @Intellection74- you guys have done a lot here, you are cool beans.
All the mods and leaders- thanks a lot for all you've done for the forum.
And everyone else, I know there will be millions I missed, and I loved you all.
Bye. :<

Sorry to see you go, thanks for the kind words. See ya!

Oh No!

I will really miss you!

You were really funny and nice!!

:'0

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! :frowning: :sob:

Bye, @TheGreenBanana! I didn't really get to know you well, it's sad to see you leave. But it's your choice, goodbye. :'0

Thank you! You've been a special friend to me too... It's so sad to see you leave.
I hope you do come back and visit sometime, and I'll make sure NOT to bring green bananas!

Gah, bai…
I'll still be able to see new projects from you at least!
btw TYSM for being inspired, it means a lot! :D
You have really cool projects!
The forum will miss you!

Nooooooo you will always be known as one of the only person who liked my projects wait be back just give some hours to cry

When someone says I'm inspiring...

OMG that makes me laugh so hard ok back to me crying

I'll miss you a lot you've been inspiring me a lot ;n; I'll really miss you

Bye

We will miss you :sweat:. I completely understand why you want to leave (I've been through times feeling like that a lot lately) and I'm glad you feel like I was one of your friends :grinning:.

Bye @TheGreenBanana :( I wouldn't have liked eating unripes bananas without you.

Bai!
How about H.A.B? I have been thinking about promoting you to Regular

I really wish you could have stayed, you're an awesome coder. I think I was scrolling through #games when I first discovered you. I was looking through your profile, and I saw your Hogwarts and I played it. I thought "this is incredible, why does it only have 5 likes?" Recently I had been getting into the habit of nominating unknown coders for featured, so that's what I did. I didn't realize Hogwarts wasn't finished, but I thought it was awesome. At the time I didn't know what Harry Potter was, so when someone made a reference to HP after I made the nomination I was so confused.
I think I was as excited as if I had gotten my own feature when Hogwarts received a great response from the Hopscotch community. I was even more excited when you joined the forum, but i will miss you now that you've left. I guess I will start looking through newest and #games again to find another unknown coder who will later become my inspiration.

R the words "■■■■■■■■■■■" blocked for anyone else (I'm leavin.g)?

Yeah, they are. Hopscotch Team doesn't want people to talk about people leaving

Bye :c I haven't been about to get to know you but still bye (it's so sad seeing people leave ;-; )

Bye, we'll miss you! ;-;
I'm glad that I inspired you :D (and thanks for being inspired too).