Bye! 😀😀😀😄😁😆 im leavin.g

Im leavin.g
Bye!
lol

Dont open me

Ok fine. Lololo im not leaving im just going on a cruise ship to hawaii which cruises have terrible wifi. This was a note that i may not post a lot but i do have my hotspot so maybe i will post normally, anyways guys! Ill see you on the pacific ocean on the Disney Fantasy!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::smirk::hugging::sunglasses::smirk::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing::kissing_heart:

Have a good time!

Bye! :smiley:

Thx! I love cruises ive always wanted to go on one since 3rd grade. I also get to skip 2 weeks of school! And a weekend!

I'VE BEEN WANTING TO GO ONTO A CRUISE SINCE I WAS 6

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now to just get on board

OMG U LOOK SO LUCKY HOLY-

Holy cow lol

HOLY COW! - Minecraft | Back To Basics #48

is the youtube video that picture is from

Actually no i justed looked in images. It might though

Hope u have great trip!!!

Also we were one of the first ones!!!!

IS THIS GOLD?!!?!?!?!?! IS IT REAL STAINED GLASS?!!??!!!!!
And this was from the oceaneers club (the kids club) So i was excited, theres this motion simulator and its a submarine and you find nemo.

Impretty sure if it gets wavy enough thats gonna have no need for motion simulation lol

I'm so jealous!!!! I've never been on a cruise before.
My parents say they've heard bad, bad things about sicknesses on cruises.

I was expecting this to be a topic complaining about drama, but THIS IS FRICKEN AWESOME :grinning:

Have a good time!

Cool and have fun!

lol detailfail ruined it :joy:

Cool! The cruise ship seems awesome. Have a great time, see you!

That is on royal carribean and carnival. Dont go on them, pretty much the only cruise lines to trust is princess and disney cruise line.

Have a great time! Bye! Enjoy Hawaii!