Bye bye HS (TRB)

There might be days in where I will be back, but 99.99% of the time I will be absent. I’ve grown sick and tired of coding and not handing in my homework on time. So bye, I was initially going to hold a contest for my account password but nah.
So for 1 last time
BYE

25 Likes

Good bye it was nice having you on hs and the forum

First

1 Like

:frowning: bye. We will miss you

1 Like

Good bye.... FOREVER....
Have a nice life out of hopscotch! You will be missed.

1 Like

Byeeeee
Hope you have a great life

1 Like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

YOU WERE AWESOME, I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU, FRIEND!!!!!

Bye... Another friend gone...

3 Likes

Bye, you will be missed

1 Like

Bye! Have a good rest of your laif (╹◡╹)

1 Like

Bye. :frowning:

1 Like

And I forgot to mention this, but a few of my HS friends like @DA-BEASTY and @FoodDelivery have already left so I guess it's my turn now. And it's also due to school and other reasons which I will not specify.

3 Likes

Apparently, someone was threatening you. Explain, please.

2 Likes

Apparently, I'm not going to explain. Flag me however many times as you want. I don't care.

3 Likes

Bye, you'll be missed. Also remember, no sharing personal information, including passwords!

2 Likes

1) Okay
2) Why would I flag you?
3) BYE I'LL MISS YOU T^T

1 Like

Aww this forum won't be the same without you.......

Byyyyye.... I guess...
:cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Why not? My password is just letters and numbers. And it's not my forum password, and finally I cancelled the contest.

2 Likes

Oh, and no pity please. I don't appreciate pity.

1 Like

Aw goodbye old friend.

2 Likes

what the forum too
this cant be happening

pls no pls no pls no
why world?!

If you share the password, people who log on to your account can also see your email