Buy the Sub with Seeds!

A feature I’d like to see in hopscotch:
The abilility to buy the sub with seeds!

You know how with 50 seeds, you can buy a project with custom art but without the whole beta editor? Well I got an idea!
What if you could buy the whole sub for one week with 200 seeds!

• It’s a great idea!
  • Maybe, with some tweaking…
  • No

0 voters

13 Likes

to buy that amount, it’s exactly 13.99 $can, which is also the monthly subscription price. assuming a month is 28 days so one month = 4 weeks, buying one week of hopscotch pro with money is equivalent to buying 50 seeds and not 200 seeds (which is a lot more expensive, i don’t recommend setting 200 seeds as price). talking of 50 seeds, thats also the price to unlock custom pictures, but on the other hand hopscotch pro also unlocks custom pictures plus user vars and more… but thats only for one week.

so i’m undecided atm, let’s see what the community thinks

7 Likes

I agree but that’s what I was thinking about 1 custom art project. That 200 seeds is the same as 4 custom art projects. The other value I was thinking was 125 seeds

5 Likes

it could be 1 month for 200 seeds, but no infinite custom pics

maybe like 2 custom art projects included

5 Likes

I think maybe 1 month for 300 seeds because 200 seeds can be bought for 14.99 AUD and so can the sub for 1 month. But seeds can be earns through comps so a 50% increase

3 Likes

Don’t agree with this, it’s like making the sub more expensive because you work for money, people spend time making games for comps and their time is worth money and in this case; seeds.

4 Likes

True, so maybe 230 seeds for the monthly sub because the $sub = $200 seeds + you got 30 seeds from the sub

2 Likes

Yuanyuan did this once.

Maybe we should use her prices for this

2 Likes

Hat about 500 seeds a month? Thats cool cuz you can also earn seeds

4 Likes

You earn roughly 350 seeds a month

2 Likes

Isn’t that the old sub? If you buy the current sub it’s 1 per day not 10

1 Like

What price what’s it @henry?

2 Likes

Are u referring to me specifically or like in general?

1 Like

that was an experimental sub and was abolished months ago

1 Like