Bul.lying needs to stop

hopscotch
help
cyber_bullies
bullying

Hey, guys! There is a HUGE PROBLEM here in HS. Yep. EVERYONE IS MAKING HA.TE ACCOUNTS AND BUL.LYING MY FRIENDS! PLEASE HELP!

Really :o

My tip, ignore them!

edit - its not like they care.... So why not care about them?

Email the HS team! Or stand up to the bully! Or even better, both. Edit: I like @MrHotdog64's advice! :wink:

I am, and I did email them, but they haven't done anything yet. And I fight for my friends, yet nothing happens. Booksandmusic says she can't stand up to them. She lets them take her power. And GalaxyNightStar has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO THE HA.TER, ALONG WITH BOOKSANDMUSIC. How do I help them now??

But if you ignore them, they may become a bigger, meaner bully and eventually may bully the whole world!

It's best to keep news about the bully silent, probably. You never want people to be gossiping about him or her, too!

Email the Hopscotch Team, or tell a parent, teacher, or adult.

I am, and I did, but nothing happened. The ha.ter just ignores me, and my friends don't wanna stand up for themselves. What an I to do, now?

EXACTLY!!! I HELP my friends!

Know that if you stand up too much, you may become a bully yourself.

Tell the Hopscotch Team, a Parent, or at least an Adult.

Wait, how are they anyways?

Sometimes, ignoring works better. If you let them see that it bothers you, then it will make them more motivated to do it. But in this situation, emailing the Hopscotch Team and reporting their projects is best.

I do. I won't do it that often though, and if I DO become a BUL.ly, then I'll unpublished the ru.de projects I made and restart on Iredicent Coding.

Who, the ha.ters, or the peeps who are being BUL.lied?

How are you being bullied?

Just wondering c:

Kinda. But it's not by anyone, really. My life on HS has been turned upside down, with all the BUL. Lies on HS and everyone leav.ing. And I think I'm gonna be BUL.lied in the future.

Really?!!!?
You can email The Hop Team or you can get advice from my Hopscotchers Against Bullyin.g topic!
(Is this spam? If you think it is, plz don't flag. You can tell me that and I'll edit it.:wink:)

No, it's not spam, and I emailed them, and NOTHING has happened.

I'll give you a link:

They probably won't be checking their email on holiday weekends, so I just suggest you wait until they can, and report any bullying projects if you haven't already.

Please report how it's going, @ButterBark! Has anything changed?

Yeah, they said it was a prank, but they lied. EVERYONE HAS DONE THIS. (Every BUL.ly) also, sorry the response is so late. I haven't been on lately