Bugs in the forum

It says that I barely have likes received. I have lots. It also happens with my likes given. This only happens when I click on the "users" button. If I check in my profile, it tells the proper amount of likes and topics. Help?

What I am trying to say is that the users section is not showing the proper amount of my likes recieved, given, and topics. It only shows the proper amount in my profile.

If your on the week selection in the users tab you'll need to change to month or quarter to see your proper likes.

Hi @HoppingBanana luckily I don't think it's a bug. Like what @CutiesCuties said, if you want to see your likes given/received for all time, then make sure you select "All Time" in the top left corner of the Users page.

Make sure you select "All Time" instead of "Weekly":

Wow. I wasn't paying much attention. Thanks @t1_hopscotch and @CutiesCuties. This resolved my problem.

That's okay. Glad it helped!

Umm what happened!?!?

This:arrow_up: is very weird

@Gabe_N it's probably just a little glitch that will disappear once you refresh the page :smiley:

It keeps happening out of nowhere

Hmm that's very strange. I'm not sure what the problem could be, sorry :confused: