But instead this happened:
It said it looked like somthing was wrong
Here’s a sweet screenshot:

5 Likes

Did u press the restart project button?

2 Likes

Yes and it still happened

2 Likes

No I mean did it happen after u pressed the restart button or just when you opened the project.

1 Like

I think the best thing would be to email THT as you were instructed when the error message popped up (help@gethopscotch.com).

I hope the problem gets solved!

1 Like

It happened when I played it for a bit then even after I pushed restart

2 Likes

Does it happen to you?
Edit:can i also email them videos?

1 Like

Hopscotch is currently unavailable to me, but I can test it out on the web explorer on my laptop, which may take some time. Once that happens, I’ll let you know.

Yes, you can. If you’re on an iPad, while composing an email, these steps will add the video to the email:
Camera icon > Photo Library > All Photos > Video you want to send

You can also send a video from your Photos:
Upload icon > Mail app icon > compose the rest of the email

Ok I didn’t know if they had an automated system which processes pictures and not videos because some don’t allow videos

1 Like

The only time videos aren’t allowed to be sent via email, is when the video is too long (over 6 minutes).
The video, in this case, will probably be about 15 to 30 seconds long, maybe less.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the help

1 Like

No problem, I’m always happy to help :upside_down_face:

1 Like

This is really just a womp bug that occurs with text. Because a text is being rendered so many times, something is going wrong (with the device’s memory I presume) to the point where the project just stops working.

The reason why this happens, btw, is because every time you go back a project, the project restarts. To replicate this, you can just create 100 clones of a lengthy text and tap restart (or edit and play) a few timers.

2 Likes

So this can’t be fixed?

It probably can, but the bug is very different from what the title implies. It’s an issue with how Hopscotch handles device memory and text rendering, and I think @BlastFusion has a topic on it, though I can’t find it right now.

1 Like

Could you close this topic then?

1 Like

let us know if you change your mind and want it reopened :))