Bug with Hopscotch

Use this template to make awesome bug reports:

Your username: Ashley.ballet

What kind of device are you using?: iPad Air 2

1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened): I was publishing a project and it deleted my old one, replaced it, and gave it. 6 likes in 11 seconds!

Steps that the Hopscotch team can take to reproduce my problem every time:

1. Publish a project

….

I expected this to happen:
See a different screen

But instead this happened:
It deleted and replaced

Here’s a sweet screenshot:

7 Likes

Hmm, maybe it updated instead of published? Are you sure you pressed publish instead of update?

5 Likes

According to how she described it, then no because before the 11 seconds she had none or less.

3 Likes

Not necessarily, it’s quite possible that she first checked it after 11 seconds, @ashley.ballet?

3 Likes

@ashley.ballet, just to confirm, did you press the share button, or the update button under ●●●? And were you editing a published project, or a draft?

2 Likes

And also, was your project’s name the exact same as the previous? Not sure if the app automatically deletes projects with the same title or not (if it does, then that can be a huge problem for different projects with the same name (not that anyone names them the same)).

1 Like

You are flooded with questions

1 Like

I mean what if you actually got 6 likes in 11 seconds, it could happen you know. Probably not though lol.

1 Like

Yes i did ofc

1 Like

I pressed the “•••” button

2 Likes

Probably not… heh

3 Likes

You probably accidentally updated it. I’ve almost done that a few times.

It’s very hard to tell if you are doing it.

4 Likes

I just remember pressing remix then publish

2 Likes

Not even close

1 Like

I checked again and now it has 9 likes! This is creepy. The other project is deleted and this has never happened before. All I did was remix like normal. Nothing else

2 Likes

They moved the remix button to under the save as a draft button. Where it used to be is the update button.

2 Likes

:o wow I never see this

1 Like

Oh sorry i do but it just came. I remember selecting remix thou

3 Likes

Lol. Probably just a spam like then.

2 Likes

But there was no notifs and there still isnt

3 Likes