Bug with forum: Birthdays tomorrow

spe33_topic

Hey everyone! So, I check birthday and anniversaries every day, so I can wish people a happy day. However, I have noticed that the tomorrow section in the birthday section, is always blank. Pretty sure it’s a bug. Just wanted to let you know!

@Ana @awesomeonion @Rodrigo?

7 Likes

Thank you for reporting! There seem to be a few other bugs around, and I am pretty sure that we are running a beta version at the moment. THT is not in charge of developing the forum software, that is up to a company called Discourse.

6 Likes

Oh. Ok. Thanks!

2 Likes

Maybe nobody is having a birthday or anniversary tomorrow!

2 Likes

Except that a bunch of people have it tomorrow and it is likely a mobile bug affecting certain iOS versions

3 Likes

Yes. It’s a bug.

2 Likes

Oh. I thought no users of this forum joined or are celebrating their birthdays tomorrow!

1 Like

@Ana @awesomeonion This is still happening…

2 Likes

nice tag

(report to discourse rather than THT?)

3 Likes

Thanks!

How do u report to discourse?

2 Likes

@HopscotchRemixer has a discourse account…

1 Like

Oh. Ok. @HopscotchRemixer Would you mind reporting this to discourse? Tysm!

3 Likes

I’m going to check it for a few days before I report it. Thanks for letting me know though :grinning:

2 Likes

Ok! Thanks! I have been seeing it for as long as I’ve been here.

1 Like

Good catch! After all, this website may have been developed by THT, but Discourse claims and owns every forum on the Internet.

2 Likes

What? Discourse made the forum, I don’t know what you are talking about.

the forum.gethopscotch.com is just the domain name – it’s a different domain name than gethopscotch.com

2 Likes

The “Tommorow” categorization does work for me…

3 Likes

Wdym? Me neither…

1 Like

Wait yeah that’s true, it does not work for b-days tomorrow

1 Like