Bug WHYYYYYYYYYY is this happening

i am making a game but I have a lot of code.
Every time I try to run something it IMMEDIATELY say "Womp! Sorry this project is not available right now."
So now I can't code?
Can someone help me?
THT
@Liza @Montoya @Rodrigo do you know this problem

12 Likes

Hmm... I'm not sure what this problem is. Instead of tagging @staff, maybe try tagging @Liza @Rodrigo @Montoya because using @staff will not actually tag THT.

4 Likes

is any one here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Agh, I don't like the Womp! bugs, either. Try emailing help@gethopscotch.com for a fast and direct answer to your question. They'll fix the bug if you tell them details of what happened, iOS version, screenshots, etc. The link is clickable, by the way. :)

3 Likes

lol I know but the problemo is that this a school iPad and I do not have any other device that can have hopscotch.

2 Likes

IDK
This kinda happened to me before
I just restarted my iPad and then the app updated
Maybe you could try logging out and then back in…

2 Likes

This is a bug, can you use the form that Liza has shared to report bugs? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wait where?

1 Like

I know why this is happening and it's something we are working on fixing right now. Are you on an older device? Like iPad 2? And are you running the latest version of Hopscotch from the app store?

6 Likes

Make a new topic, then make the category "Bugs". A form should come up. ^^

1 Like

I am running the latest version and my iPad is an iPad Air 2

Hey @kubajr we just posted an update that should fix lots of bugs. If you close the app and reopen it should work better.

4 Likes

Thanks! I am going to test this out now!

Yey! It is gone! Thanks again!

2 Likes

Great! That makes me very happy.

3 Likes