Bug. SOMEONE TELL THT

HELP!!!!!!! I have this horrible bug where sometimes, if you keep a project in your drafts for over an hour or so, ALL the code will dissaper! This has happened twice to me, once I was working on a drawing pad for like an hour, then I had to go to bed. That's normal, most of the time I play video games all day. I was really excited to work on my drawing pad cause it could get featured for the first time, but to my surprise, allllllllllllll the code was gone! I was real sad, so I just gave up. ( sorry for my bad vibe​:cold_sweat:) I just want this fixed, cause say you were Valgo​:zap::zap::zap:️, and you were working on something for HOURS, and you went on, and everything went away! How would you feel? Possably mad. You don't want people to get mad course they will get rid of hopscosh! Just PLEASE FIX. I'm . _ _ . ! D I t t o ! ._ _ . ( The name has no spaces, you can't read it right on the fourm) thanks!

8 Likes

Mabye go out of the draft before you turn off your devise

2 Likes

Why when I write Valgo​:zap::zap::zap:️ It looks like that?

1 Like

Maybe, I get out of Hopscotch but not the draft. (Well, at least I think I don't get out of the draft)

2 Likes

Just use :zap:
Like Valgo:zap::zap::zap:

2 Likes

Thanks! That helped!

2 Likes

Copy the draft whenever you're done, but unless you lose progress, Don't use the draft.

1 Like

Does any one else have this problem?

1 Like

@Potato_Pikachu
The bug with projects not saving is supposed to be fixed in the latest version.

A couple questions:

What version do you have installed? Is it the latest from the App Store?

Did you leave the draft open when you were done? Or exit the draft?

Did you leave Hopscotch open? If do, did it restart when you came back?

1 Like

My Hopscotch is version 3.15.0

1 Like