Your username: SereneSilence🎗
What kind of device are you using?: iPad? I don’t know what generation, but I can check and get back to you.
1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened): I was making a project, and I coded a bunch of code, then one day I opened the project and there was an eternal loading sign (it wouldn’t stop loading).
Steps to make the problem happen:
- Make project
- Input significant amount of code
- Exit project
- Re-enter project after a period of time
- See loading sign
- Loading sign disappears after short period of time
- Repeat 3-6 a number of times
- One day, the loading sign won’t go away
I expected this to happen: I could play my project and see the code working.
But instead this happened: The loading sign won’t give way to the actual project.
Here’s a sweet screenshot:
Note: I am able to view and edit the code, but the problem only happens when I play the project.