Bug?—May or May Not Have Been Reported Before

Your username: SereneSilence🎗

What kind of device are you using?: iPad? I don’t know what generation, but I can check and get back to you.

1 sentence description of the problem (I was doing _________, and then __________ happened): I was making a project, and I coded a bunch of code, then one day I opened the project and there was an eternal loading sign (it wouldn’t stop loading).

Steps to make the problem happen:

1. Make project
  2. Input significant amount of code
  3. Exit project
  4. Re-enter project after a period of time
  5. See loading sign
  6. Loading sign disappears after short period of time
  7. Repeat 3-6 a number of times
  8. One day, the loading sign won’t go away

I expected this to happen: I could play my project and see the code working.

But instead this happened: The loading sign won’t give way to the actual project.

Here’s a sweet screenshot:

Note: I am able to view and edit the code, but the problem only happens when I play the project.

9 Likes

That sometimes happens to me. I just reload the project, and it works. It might not work if you don't have internet, or maybe it's just a weird bug. I'm not sure how to fix it...

3 Likes

This is an awesome bug report!! Thank you :slight_smile:

I just experienced this same problem myself. We're working on some improvements to the player right now that we hope will fix this.

8 Likes

@Liza, in the recent update, it doesn't show when you've been hopscotching. For me, it doesn't say "Hopscotchin' since October 2015". It doesn't say that. Is that a mistake, or did you purposely do that? :wink:

2 Likes

We were trying to make the profile more streamlined, so it's easier to see all your projects.

What did you like about having the date? What do you miss about not having it?

7 Likes

It's fine, it just always takes a while to get used to it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Happened to me as well !!

4 Likes