Bookmark In Hopscotch

A feature I’d like to see in Hopscotch is: Bookmarking Projects
I’d use it for this type of project: I would use so I can easily see code I could use in the future
Here are some examples of Hopscotch code that could be improved if we had this: Well, you wouldn’t have to look up a project every time you want to look at cool code or play a project over and over. Your drafts also would not be crowded with code that you plan to use.

Here is an example design I’ve made:

I have not made one. I am thinking next to the “share” button.

I’ve seen something similar in another programming languages, it looks like this: Nope I haven’t

I saw one topic bringing this up, but you can not reply to it. I am thinking of it working like it does here in the forum.

11 Likes

Good Idea, but I thought I had also said something like starring a project.

nvm, you mean a private bookmark, my idea was a visible bookmark

6 Likes

Good idea! I thought “book marking” was what favorites was for.

4 Likes

Good Idea, but that’s what I thought presets were for in my Shortcut lol

2 Likes

I reorganize my favorites too sometimes, like I have a bunch of songs I might use in E-Pad

1 Like

Good idea, but maybe make a little less bold in the post as it is a little hard on the eyes. :smile:

3 Likes

Something like this?

This is very rough, but maybe you could have a bookmark logo on the project, and it would always appear at the top of the list.

3 Likes

I was think more like a tab of bookmarks

I’ll change the bold;)

2 Likes

Oh yeah. You have an extra tab, like favourites, where your bookmarked projects appear. And also, no-one apart from you knows you bookmarked it, so they don’t get a notification.

1 Like

Yeah exactly
Bc sometimes I see a project that I’m like “I need to access this easily” and liking doesn’t help that much. Usually I end up searching for it every time I need it.

1 Like

Yaas! This would be amazing!

2 Likes

Isn’t that like the “like” button?

2 Likes

No. Kind of but not really. Liked projects get lost easily if you like projects a lot and this is private

3 Likes

Oh. Yeah, that makes sense.
I guess this would be a pretty good addition to Hopscotch, then.

4 Likes

Very cool and nice idea! I would love to see this being added to Hopscotch.

3 Likes