Bookify Beta Testing

ALSO WILL U ADD A RANDOM BOOK I COME UP WITH ON DA SPOT? ALSO SORRY FOR ALL CAPS AND CAN U POKE ME TO THE GET YR BOOKS IN BOOKIFY TOPIC? THANKS

YES IT IS!

this thing

@NTh3R ^^ Sorry for the confusion

1 Like

@Willowmoon
One thing @SwimGirlStudios and I noticed is that if you click User Account then I’m an author and then click okay, after that if you click username and type in your name and press okay the app quits. Is anyone else experiencing this?

2 Likes

Hmm, good to know. I’ll check into it, though I’m not quite sure what I can do.

It’s unnatural academy

Yes that one haha

2 Likes

Alrighty, the new update is scheduled for Thursday.

1 Like

@manis
Hmm, I couldn’t replicate the bug. What device are you using? Are your device and HS both updated to the most recent version?

2 Likes

My sister’s device is really old, so her iOS isn’t up to date. My phone is new, and I was able to make the bug happen. Do you want me to send you a video?

3 Likes

Yes please, that would be very helpful.

2 Likes

SGS thinks it’s because the project might be trying to access what the user typed in the ‘I’m an author’ box, but since we didn’t type anything, it crashed. That might not be it, but it’s just her suggestion, since if you type something there, it doesn’t crash.
htt ps://files.catbox.mo e/ujuz4o.MP4

3 Likes

I’ll check this out right now!

2 Likes

https://files.catbox.moe/ujuz4o.MP4

2 Likes

That’s a pretty good idea. I don’t know if it is what’s happening, as I can’t replicate it, but I’ll try again. I’ll also ask some people with older devices to check this out.

2 Likes

Sorry I accidentally tagged a group

3 Likes