Blocks execute out of order when they run in the same frame

This seems like the same issue though, sub frame order incorrect. Feel free to rename it.

3 Likes

No one from THT said anything but this appears to have been fixed/finished. @Awesome_E, want to confirm?

2 Likes

I think this is fixed now!

3 Likes

Thank you, Sam. I was testing it out a few days ago and it seemed fixed to me.

3 Likes

Leads can close now

1 Like

small reminder that images costs $ ;)

1 Like

Oops, ok I’ll keep it in mind

2 Likes

Bump. Clive?

2 Likes

Is this fixed yet or not? Can we get some kind of confirmation?

I remember getting a tag from someone (@Awesome_E I think) asking me to reopen this topic because the bug wasn’t entirely fixed.

1 Like

I think the ordering of blocks have been fixed, but some things that should take zero frames now take one frame.

1 Like

Do you think this topic should stay open then? If this was fixed, but another issue popped up, create a new topic and I’ll close this one.

I think this may have something to do with this, it’s an ordering bug
it sets image to a rounded square
this sets size percent to not 20:

this sets size to 20:

any clue on what’s going on?

1 Like

Local variables update:

The first piece of code runs, but takes one frame longer than it should. (waits one frame between set var and check once if). Set text shows “1” when it should show zero. For reference, iPhone is tapped rule sets text to “0” as expected.

The bug, as described in the OP, no longer happens with game or self variables, but it does occur with local variables. When changing those self variables to local variables, the “set text” block does not even run

1 Like