Big News From Zachyswag!

Yeah, remember that topic where I said I'm visiting the forum for one day? Well, the only reason I made that was to surprise you guys with an even bigger announcement!

I'm permanently returning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to tell you guys earlier, but I wanted it to be a big surprise!

So you guys might be wondering why I'm returning. The reason why is because there aren't many more tests to take for the rest of the year at my school, and life has been getting less stressful, so... yeah! I'm back!!

Reactions?

(I left already) Zachyswag Just Checking In! :)

Thanks for tagging my GT. I'm happy your back. I know I don't sound like I am. But I really am.
EDIT: FIRST. THAT NEVER HAPPENS.

Woah

Yaaaay :D

Yay! Thank you soooo mucho!

YAY UR BACK OMG ONE OF THE MOST HAPPIEST DAYS OF MEH LIFE!!!!!

Welkum back

Welcome back! :D

Zachy, a really good friend is back.

Welcome back @Zachyswag! I have missed you so much and I'm so glad that you have returned.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is great! Yay!

Welcome back! :D

I M CRYING RINAW

Awesome, welcome back! :D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! I missed you so much!

Reaction: basically an attention topic, plus the "checking in" topic. Actually, I'm 90% sure both topics were for attention.

If you say you're checking in "for today", you lied to the forum. Approximately 89% percent of people lie about leaving or staying for (blank) amount of time, and come back fully sooner or later.

I agree this topic sounds like you want attention

And it sounds like you guys want me to leave.

I don't make these topics just for attention.

We don't want u to leave. We just think that you're asking for attention more then just a small welcome back and Maltese and I were stating our opinions

Then why'd you lie? I just want to know. Everyone thinks I'm pestering when I do this, but I just want to know. If you don't want to answer, fine with me.

Rather than making a topic with exclamation points, and the checking in topic with CAPS, specifically saying:

Just say you're back, but it shouldn't be an extravagant topic, literally asking for what people think on your coming back. (By saying this, you're implying people will give you more attention that you're back).

More things implying attention:

Big news!
Big surprise!

!!!

I don't think you pester people by doing that I think it makes a lot of sense

Wait you said

So your saying that you do make these topics for attention?