BG Studios backgrounds shop (that’s all we sell) (kinda)

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@BG_Studios) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the Latest Collabs, Requests & Competition Topics , or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

sorry if you’re trying to find game art cause I give out backgrounds gradients and uh game art (maybe) :)) yus.

Stuf that costs ballons (balloons)

• background - 0.5 ballons or 5 seeds
  • game art - 1 ballon or 10 seeds
  • gradient - 0.5 ballons or 5 seeds

So yeah another thing is

I’m kinda afraid this gonna be off topic so I’m stopping here
@gradient_people

15 Likes

Cool! First post!

4 Likes

Nice btw I’m not sus

4 Likes

1 background please, have fun with it whatever you want/ think I’d like

5 Likes

Awesome!!!

3 Likes

Lol. Ur being sus now lgbot now

3 Likes

I’m requesting to be on-topic

3 Likes

Ok what kind of background do you want

3 Likes

I may or may not have bought it to use in a project or I may or may not have bought it to support you >:)

4 Likes

Well that ok

3 Likes

Make it as fast as possible but still just as cool (loading time)

4 Likes

Lets see I can make bluish and greenish (kinda)

3 Likes

DONE!!! @chemistree

4 Likes

MARIO PIPES MARIO PIPES MARIO PIPES I love it! Nice work!

4 Likes

:))))))

4 Likes

remember that you need this disclaimer at the top of your shop:

a @leaders can edit it into the op for you but just keep this in mind

cool shop otherwise

9 Likes

Hey, don’t worry about being off topic! Since you created this topic, you get to decide the topic (as long as it’s Hopscotch and/or coding related). You can keep elaborating on your shop if you want, I would love to hear more about it (you can ask a leader to edit the OP if you would like to add more).

Cool shop, though! I have to check my balloon amount, and then I might order something…

4 Likes

Ok got the topi thingy! :))

2 Likes

Yeah also i really just sell backgrounds and other stuffs so… I think that’s gonna be it for now

4 Likes

That’s totally fine—I just don’t want you to be afraid of adding more to your post.

3 Likes