first post

yes please we need this

5 Likes

what current feature?

5 Likes

Shake iPad >undo

6 Likes

without it, everyone who accidentally deleted a block will burst in tears
really, its so sad when you make a block so complex, you dont understand you broke some of its code because of the backspace button

4 Likes

didnt heard about that

2 Likes

This would indubitably increase the coding in Hopscotch. It is super important that we add this.

3 Likes

yes super
i once accidentally deleted all code for a single object that i worked hard on
sadness: 100%

3 Likes

yes yes yes too many times mis click and whole thing broken

1 Like

Yeah this will be helpful indeed

1 Like

Lol me too, I was working on a code and when I wanted to move my giant once if block it got deleted. ):

2 Likes

Yeah, it would be great if this was fixed! I thought it was removed or something because it didn’t work for me last time I tried it. But now I know the reason for it, since I very often copy and paste blocks.

3 Likes

and if you tap with three fingers on the screen, an undo button pops up. Isn’t super efficient though.

3 Likes

realizes could have save a lot of deleted code

4 Likes

yes this would be so helpful! its very annoying to have to redo a whole bunch of code when it gets messed up or you paste instead of copy, etc

1 Like

Oh wait… I forgot about that. It could have saved me 30 min earlier today.

Is there a physical button for undoing? That would be pretty nice too. The three finger swipe would work alright too, but when I’m playing around with vertical projects on my phone I’m sometimes scared to drag a block.

2 Likes

I’m a fan of a button. The “Shake to Undo” is a little… uh… not feasible if you’re in class or a public environment.

3 Likes

wait really? That could have saved me so much time! :grimacing:

1 Like

Yeah, but sometimes it doesn’t work, or it duplicates objects. It is kinda helpful though.

1 Like