Better "Editing Project" Label

Since the current one is rather obtrusive in my opinion, here is what I think is an elegant design that takes elements that look like iOS itself and putting it into Hopscotch:

Alternatively, a video if you want to see it flow even smoother.

Would look good on an iPhone and a lot better on the iPad.

• yes.
  • no.

0 voters

8 Likes

And please don’t say first, or anything that doesn’t contribute to the conversation, thanks.

2 Likes

First, And I would love to see that

1 Like

Did you not read the second post?

3 Likes

No, what did it say?

interesting

Oh I thought you were joking

Hmm i am using iPad so it doesn’t matter to me but I think it will be better when it’s smoother.

1 Like

That’s why I have a video there, since GIFs are laggy. I made this topic because I don’t like the constant presence of the label on the stage.

Good idea, I like how it disappears a few seconds later so it isn’t in the way anymore.

The video does help too

2 Likes

And despite this being a clip of the iPhone’s editor, the concept is mainly to change the existing label for the iPad.

1 Like

New font, and it slowly floats down. Nice, that makes for a better editor.

1 Like

i really like that animation

1 Like

Yeah, this would be a lot better, since even tho the checker patterned carpet is quite universally the edit9r, rather than the player, some may still find it elogió, while others don’t. That’s why this drop down is such a good solution. It displays for the new guy, but the old guy gets his screen back

1 Like

It is very obtrusive - maybe an option to remove it altogether?

2 Likes

We are not new users, but also

This is a suggestion mainly to improve the existing label on the iPad. It quickly gets the attention of the user and goes away so it doesn’t take up space.

2 Likes

Ah, makes sense.

2 Likes

Since I use a phone for hopscotch, I know how nice this would be.

2 Likes