Beta version comments

beta

Hopscotch released a beta version a while ago. What are your comments about it? Did you find any bugs? Was there anything you liked or disliked? Let me know here!

I am excited to see that the update we tested is out now! Now to do the test of logging in and out!

I didn't find any bugs did you?

I did not find any bugs hopscotch did a good job creating it

Do you know when they will release the new update?

I only found one bug, and that is all. It was where if you tap Newest twice, the app crashes. I don't know when the update is though.

yea i noticed that bug too and sometime this month or next month i think

Hey @SnowGirl_Studios, @Madlipsgirl and @Glitter_Kitty
Do you want to be friends?
And talk about hopscotch together?

It's your choice!

Thanks,
PrettyBallerina

I found a bug. A huge one. It was where if I tapped on one project it would like it should but then if i tapped on a pother project it would have the last projects contents and this projects contents. :rage::rage:

Sure but the hopscotch fouram is not for chatting

By "chatting" I meant make projects together or help people as a team.

@PrettyBallerina That would be great! If we worked on a project together, what would it be?

I don't mind it can be anything!

What do you like to make?

ᏟáŽĒN Ꮖ áŽģáŽŦᏞáĸ?????????????

Yes of course @Madlipsgirl!

@PrettyBallerina

I don't care. I like making all sorts of different things.

@Madlipsgirl @Glitter_Kitty @PrettyBallerina That's right but if you're sharing ideas and collaborating I'm sure it's okay!

Here's how to Reply in a linked topic so you can start a discussion in a new page without filling up a previous discussion with posts that don't directly relate to it :smile: (since this post is about Beta comments you should probably share ideas on a new topic)

sure but on hopscotch not the forum

Just so you guys know I'm a beta tester now but I'm not doing this beta test I'm doing the next one

HELP IM A BETA TESTER BUT I DONT HAVE HOPSCOTCH BETA HELP!!
~:tired_face:~