Beta Testing for Hexagon!

Beta Testing !

Its beta testing time - Hooray ! :partying_face:
This is the beta testing topic ( to see who will join ) for my platformer hexagon ! Here is the link to the unfinished version of hexagon ! So kinda like a sneak peak ! I would love opinions to make the game better in any way posible - I will accept any opinions for the game and I will try to fit it in, in any way I can - Happy Hopscotching !

• Sure, i’ll join !
  • Not interested, sorry

0 voters

6 Likes

Sure, I will beta test for you! (first post)

2 Likes

and also I dropped a follow :wink:

2 Likes

Sure, I’ll join! The platformer looks cool so far (would be even cooler if multiplayer is ever invented. That way it could be a sort of race). Although, at the moment, the jump button doesn’t work, but I assume you know that. But I’m just letting you know just in case :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Yes, I do know that the jump button doesn’t work - but @Fenith helped me with it for the next beta - so i’ll release that when the beta team starts and Multiplayer would be amazingly cool ! But it would be really complex code espicially because this is only my second platformer in forever

2 Likes

Looks cool. One thing I will say, you should make the arrow buttons a bit bigger and in front of the character because when the character blocks it, it is impossible to press them.

1 Like

Oh ok got it - thanks !

Sorry, I said I could help but I am not a subscriber :pensive:

1 Like

It’s okay ! You can help with ideas or cool features !

Here’s a few ideas for the finish and you could have a timer.
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11g022m2rx

1 Like

here here.

1 Like

Thats great thank you ! I Love the end part idea its so cool !

1 Like