Bears everywhere!

hopscotch

Hey @admins @moderators this

is a weird bug and when I say weird I meen WEIRD bug in every project I enter this happens and I look at the code but there is no bear! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Please tell me anyone If this happend to them!

#bearsEverywhereEvenInMyHair!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I dont know thats weird you should ask @liza

I tested on my other iPad no bears! I can't test any projects now with out bears doing front flips! I know this is a weird bug!

The Bears are gone!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhh this is weird I wondered if one of the hopscotch team fixed it I did email them!

Huh! That is the exact same problem that happened to me except a :imp: Emoji kept creating clones in projects. I think it happens if a character creates very many clones. In this case, I can't see the bears in your screenshot, so I think the clones AREN'T ACTUALLY THERE. They probably just appear in the project randomly, like an illusion. Plus, they dissapear after a while. This is a pretty interesting bug...

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hey! Welcome to the forums! @MissieCunning I just saw you joined! You can type @AHappyCoder if you need my help :wink:.

Cool! Thanks! I really appreciate your eagerness to help:relaxed: I really like to see people like you in the world. 🤗

Thanks! That's what I aim to do :smirk:.

Try playing my Bear Army project, and it will spread into other projects! :laughing:

Oh, and welcome to the forums! You'll love it here! :smile:

The solution is simple, double click the home button, swipe up the app Hopscotch.
It should disappear.

I'm going to reopen this as people might have the same questions and this seems very helpful to others!
After all, the forums are for helping people :wink:.

@Follow4LikesOfficial welcome to a leader!

Cool. I guess the clones just spread LOL