Bear : World Famous Explorer [Coded Series]

You know that awesome character in BoredPanda’s epic series? Bear! But the thing is, we need more games like this! Story Games! Some of you, (ok… maybe only like. 10?) have seen this game:

And wondered, “Well that’s great and all, but where’s part 2?”

Well! I need some help. I need ideas. I need scripts. I need a team!

Technically this is beta testing, but, I’d like some suggestions, and if you’d like to, you can volunteer to help code it with me.

So want to help?

Help?
  • Sure!
  • Sure! Tag me for events!
  • Nah! Bad Idea!
  • Not Interested
  • Sure! But don’t tag me for events

0 voters

5 Likes

I’ll have to check it out in a bit. Also you might want to edit the poll a bit, I was able to select all five options. XD

5 Likes

@Otato
@DogIcing
@Slothy
@Mb248
@Unamed-Account

Look above.

4 Likes

Oh sorry! Must’ve forgotten to tag you, Temm.

3 Likes

Nah, don’t worry!
I just saw this in my motifs and decided to join in :))

4 Likes

*notifs
Autocorrect did this?

2 Likes

Whoops lol
When’s the second one coming out?

5 Likes

When I have some suggestions for ideas. I need a few to thicken the storyline a bit.

4 Likes

Sure, tag me for events, I’d be happy to help! I can probably figure out what the letter says and all that. I can code a quick (should I call it a ‘rough draft’?) of the letter, and you can tweak it all you want. Does that sound good?

2 Likes

Yes! That’s perfect @DolphinGirl7

1 Like

All right. I’ll get to coding the letter.

Can I help code?

It’s cool to see you were inspired by our projects! I could help with shape art/other graphics stuff if you want.

Can’t wait for part 2!

Yeah, you can help @Heracc

And @tankt2016 , I never knew you and Mr. Incognito shared a collab account. I thought it was a whole different person :joy:. I love both of your projects! And I cant wait to see part three of “what is synthesia?”

Yes! I’d love some help with some smooth transitions or graphics!

1 Like

Here’s the letter:
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11entrm68x
Make any changes that you would like.

1 Like

Thanks! We never actually said on the app that that was us coding those projects, but yeah lol it’s our collab account. Most of the projects are ones we both worked on, but sometimes we’ll do a project individually.

Wait did I forget to code a “the end” screen for the synesthesia one? I only meant for there to be two parts to that story lol.

Also if you want help with smooth transitions please ask @/Nobody, unlike me he doesn’t break the entire project when trying to code those XD
When I said graphics I meant like shape art and other coded art stuff. Probably should have clarified; I’m pretty inexperienced when it comes to transitions.

1 Like

@The_Wild_Fox here’s The Ultimate Guide To Transitions that Nobody made. You may find this useful. (:

1 Like

Ohh, okay, I kinda thought it was a longer series, because you end off on a bit of a cliff hanger.

1 Like