"Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Taken"- Oscar Wilde

I agree completely! This is true on Hopscotch as well! Just look at how many imposters there are!

You may want to attempt to be a famous Hopscotcher for likes. But why?
If you are a good coder, you'll get likes anyway (there are loads of topics) and people will follow you for who you are. People may stumble upon you looking for the real coder, but they'd rather you were yourself, not hidden under a famous name. Great topic
It doesn't matter if you have the same name as a famous Hopscotcher like MagmaPOP, you're not going to magically turn into an awesome coder and get trendings, and features. It takes time, everyone makes mistakes, we're not machines. Everyone needs trial and error to get it exactly right. All the games on featured didn't make the game creators one try. It could've taken dozens. Just be yourself, grow and learn.
People are also hiding under names on the Forum as well (take the whole @FoodDelivery2.0 argument). But that's also pointless. On the Forum, people will like you of you are kind, caring, chatty and always yourself.
So, don't hide, be visible as who you are!
Credit to @Himynameismeredith1 for the second paragraph about Hopscotch!

:clap::clap::clap:
Well said! I agree completely.
Why would people pretend to be a famous Hppscotcher for popularity, when they would be better off with their own name?
It doesn't matter what your name is, because you will be just as good of a coder even if you use your own name.

:clap::clap::clap:

Great topic
It doesn't matter if you have the same name as a famous Hopscotcher like MagmaPOP, you're not going to magically turn into an awesome coder and get trendings, and features. It takes time, everyone makes mistakes, we're not machines. Everyone needs trial and error to get it exactly right. All the games on featured didn't make the game creators one try. It could've taken dozens. Just be yourself, grow and learn. It can be obvious that it's fake because MagmaPOP wouldn't make a game where everything just spins. It's easy, be yourself

Well didn't I just write a whole paragraph there.

Can I add that please?

Add what? My post?

Yes, it's really good!

Really? Yeah of course you can! I didn't know it was that good I just typed some words in 5 minutes XD

Yes, often we need reminders of this. It's not good to be an imposter; just switch your name and code creatively and you'll be sure to get as many likes as the famous person you were trying to copy in the first place.

Haha, I'm actually glad I'm not famous enough to have any imposters.

Ummmmm @IKeudin This is actually my backup account...

This is @FoodDelivery

^^^^^
That's my backup account

Its not a random imposter :joy:

Also guys if you have seen "FoodDeliveryRemixer" and "FoodDeliveryFAQ" on Hopscotch thats me as well

They're the same person!
@FoodDelivery IS @FoodDelivery2.0

Sorry, @FoodDelivery and @DinoProductions, I read a topic where you said that it was an imposter, sorry, I probably misread it!