Balloons 🎈 [CURRENCY]

Thanks for the help
@waffle
@creationsofavillager

4 Likes

@Willowmoon if you were given the opportunity to invest some of your balloons into the stock system, then receive some of our profits and then we’ll buy it back with 10% extra, would you accept it? Honest answer please.

3 Likes

Most likely, yes!

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks.

2 Likes

@Rawrbear is it possible to issue badges for stock holders and stock companies and for people who invest in the system?

2 Likes

Hey, sorry for the wait! Wow, you did great going off of just a picture!

I can go back and polish it up for you at some point (to make the fonts match, space out the margins a bit, etc.) This is a really great starting point though. I really appreciate you making this site!

3 Likes

Yeah, of course! A company could also be labeled as public or private in a separate field. We can add whatever you think will work best which would be well accepted.

3 Likes

Ok, thanks. :]

1 Like

How many ballons do I have @rawrbear

You can check by clicking the link to the holders list in the original post! :+1:

1 Like

I can’t go to githib

1 Like

Ah, okay. Sorry about that!

Here’s where you stand right now:

Holder :balloon: Balloons Owned (BLO$) Status Badges Transaction Count (Sent or Received) Monthly Last Redeemed Suspension Status
@BG_Studios 7.00 :art: Art Shop
:computer: Code Shop
0S 2ShR 0ShRTM N/A N/A
2 Likes

7 BALLONS wow I didn’t know I got 2 balllons after I claimed my 5

1 Like

Nice! I think it was from shop purchases. :)

1 Like

Are you able to exchange balloons for seeds?

Not from me. Sorry about that! But you could ask on the [Official] Seeds, Plants, Likes, Follows Requests topic and see if anyone is interested in trading balloons for seeds.

1 Like

Yeah so I can ask a seed dev if he/she would be willing to trade seeds for balloons?

1 Like

You can ask anyone who might be interested, but my tips would be to remember to be very polite about it, so not as to annoy them about seed-related things – and remember to follow the topic rules!

1 Like

ok so I can just say β€œwould a seed developer like to trade seeds for a couple balloons?”

1 Like

Yeah, a lot like that! Remember to be specific about how many seeds you need, and how many balloons you’re willing to give. So, for example, β€œWould a seed developer like to trade 25 seeds for 2.5 balloons?”

1 Like