Balloons 🎈 [CURRENCY]

I could but idk how

4 Likes

RAWRBEAR IS STILL ON HS?? @Rawrbear

3 Likes

I have a bit of an idea for how semi-automatic transactions could work:

1. The user posts their transaction in some standard format, in this topic (like β€œ/give waffle 5000”
  2. They then go to the balloons website and press a button. This sends a request to a server to check the latest post in this topic and then make a transaction based on its contents.

So you end up getting the contents of this topic without polling it

(PS I made a PR in the github repo like a month ago lol)

3 Likes

uh yeah
that’s how this works

4 Likes

Oh wow I didn’t know that already existed

4 Likes

Also should people be able to make purchases on behalf of a company? I’m not sure how else people can get/use money they got from their companies

pay @waffle 2
(just testing if the system breaks because my new username isn’t there)

4 Likes

Hello @Rawrbear
This is my graphics design shop: :hs_parrot: Gyometric | Graphic Design

Can I integrate balloons :balloon: into my shop?

1 Like

Yeah, sure! (Looks like balloons hasn’t been active very much lately but I’m happy to let you use them for the people who own them.)

4 Likes

@Rawrbear
I read about balloons :balloon:, did the poll, read through some of the stuff above.
Just wondering when I’ll get my free 5 balloons :balloon:….
Thanks for reading :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll be sure to update the list soon!

1 Like

@Rawrbear I have collected my 5 balloons :DD urhmmm I think this is how it works (sorry i dont remember, if I’m doing it wrong, please tell me)

3 Likes

No worries! I’ll be sure to add you soon!

1 Like

Thankyou! Also I know im just on basic rn, but can I make a shop? I just thought I’d ask first, I don’t want to break any rules and its been a while since i was on the forum so I may have forgotten some stuff

3 Likes

I have also claimed my 5 free balloons
:+1:

2 Likes

Um… sorry but have you updated the list yet??
I don’t see my name.
Thanks for reading.

3 Likes

theyll do it soon they said, they might be busy at the moment :))

i’m sure they wont forget you!

4 Likes

Okay, thanks!

3 Likes

you can make a shop no matter the trust level!

3 Likes

Oh ok :smiley: thanks!

4 Likes

Usually I search through the poll occasionally and add the newest members that way. I’m trying to figure out a way to better automate the transaction process right now though, so things have been a bit slow on my end. Sorry guys!

To be more transparent here: I’m hoping to get some way to send a command to the holders list, and have it automatically do the transaction for me. It’s pretty tricky to figure out but hopefully I’ll add an update for that soon!

(I’ve worked with someone on this before but we never ended up closing the case or anything.)

3 Likes