Balloons ๐ŸŽˆ [CURRENCY]

This is super embarrassing :sweat_smile: but those were my local files. I was doing some testing before and I forgot to wipe them before checking outโ€ฆ!! For some reason, these files stuck around even after running a checkout.

Iโ€™ll re-review your siteโ€ฆ Iโ€™m sorry, it was a mistake!

5 Likes

Ah ok. So what do you think?

3 Likes

@Rawrbear
Iโ€™ve collected my 5 balloons
Just a question, how many seeds is a balloon worth?
I need to make sure Iโ€™ve done it correctly at my shop:

4 Likes

Sweet! Iโ€™ll be sure to update it for you :)
I usually say 5-10 seeds is worth about 1 balloon!

2 Likes

Hey! Any good coders willing to help make Balloons easier to use? Please read here:

5 Likes

Oh, before I forget โ€“ your shop looks alright! I know I just changed it, but looking through the holders list, since people seem to have a lot of balloons, I would even raise the prices to something like 3-5 seeds = 1 balloon, especially if you put a lot of work into your art!

5 Likes

@Rawrbear
@Dolphin_Blast Just payed 1 balloon for an artwork at my shop
How am I supposed to claim it?

5 Likes

Itโ€™s been 4 daysโ€ฆ
Anyone know if Rawrbearโ€™s still active?

3 Likes

Last posted Feb 26th, so possibly notโ€ฆ but there was some discussion about balloons recently and it should hopefully be transferred for you soon. In the meantime, make a note about it!

3 Likes

Ok thanks!

1 Like

Ahh, sorry, Iโ€™m here! Admittedly, Iโ€™ve got a small list of purchases queued up, because I was going through to get a website going for the currency.

Iโ€™ll keep track of this! Iโ€™ll bookmark this post so that itโ€™ll go through once that maintenance is finished - hopefully, ASAP. @waffle is a boss at coding these things, so it shouldnโ€™t take too long to push through.

In terms of my inactivity, I uhhโ€ฆ should really be checking the forum more often. :sweat_smile:
Iโ€™ll probably dedicate a chunk of my day tomorrow to catch up with things. My bad.

4 Likes

pay @waffle 1

2 Likes

Hmm, if that didnโ€™t work, maybe the serverโ€™s not looking for posts right nowโ€ฆ (Sorry, just testing something.)

2 Likes

it does work?

you probably just need to give it a second

lol no

5 Likes

Oh cool! How long is the delay? Do you think you could speed up the check a little bit? I donโ€™t want to deal with complaints about transactions not going through :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Rawrbear how would transactions from a company work if itโ€™s automated? would that still go though you?

1 Like

I donโ€™t want to flood the forum and the server, so nope :)

1 Like

Hmm, presuming there will be company accounts, you could just pay the company directly like itโ€™s another account, right?

Actually, Iโ€™m curiousโ€ฆ

@waffle Ah, makes sense - I guess thatโ€™ll do then. We can just add a notice, haha.

1 Like

pay @TestCompanyName 5

:balloon: Just launched - check out the Balloons website! :tada:

https://rawrbearhs.github.io/balloons/

Thanks to @waffle for making the site!

Many transactions will be updated very soon.

3 Likes