Balloons 🎈 [CURRENCY]

Hey everyone! Here’s my shop if you want to check it out:

4 Likes

The The Balloon Stock Market is live! Go check it out!

4 Likes

Cool, but for now your page is unofficial in the scope of balloons as a whole. I thought we were going to work on one page together, after you finished a first draft. I didn’t realize you would be actually deploying everything at this point… :sweat_smile:

What I meant by “could you show me what it would look like?” was some sort of page in a separate isolated branch that no one has to look at until we’ve finished putting everything together as a team, just so we could have an idea of where to move forward and what you mean by the whole idea.

If you want to go back and forth with ideas and designs, I’d really like to do so, to make the stock market work and look the best it can be. And as long as you’re responsible about everything, you can still go ahead and do your thing on that part with managing the market. We just need everything to be high-quality and polished before we actually should push it out.

2 Likes

This is super embarrassing :sweat_smile: but those were my local files. I was doing some testing before and I forgot to wipe them before checking out…!! For some reason, these files stuck around even after running a checkout.

I’ll re-review your site… I’m sorry, it was a mistake!

5 Likes

Ah ok. So what do you think?

3 Likes

@Rawrbear
I’ve collected my 5 balloons
Just a question, how many seeds is a balloon worth?
I need to make sure I’ve done it correctly at my shop:

4 Likes

Sweet! I’ll be sure to update it for you :)
I usually say 5-10 seeds is worth about 1 balloon!

2 Likes

Hey! Any good coders willing to help make Balloons easier to use? Please read here:

5 Likes

Oh, before I forget – your shop looks alright! I know I just changed it, but looking through the holders list, since people seem to have a lot of balloons, I would even raise the prices to something like 3-5 seeds = 1 balloon, especially if you put a lot of work into your art!

5 Likes

@Rawrbear
@Dolphin_Blast Just payed 1 balloon for an artwork at my shop
How am I supposed to claim it?

5 Likes

It’s been 4 days…
Anyone know if Rawrbear’s still active?

3 Likes

Last posted Feb 26th, so possibly not… but there was some discussion about balloons recently and it should hopefully be transferred for you soon. In the meantime, make a note about it!

3 Likes

Ok thanks!

1 Like

Ahh, sorry, I’m here! Admittedly, I’ve got a small list of purchases queued up, because I was going through to get a website going for the currency.

I’ll keep track of this! I’ll bookmark this post so that it’ll go through once that maintenance is finished - hopefully, ASAP. @waffle is a boss at coding these things, so it shouldn’t take too long to push through.

In terms of my inactivity, I uhh… should really be checking the forum more often. :sweat_smile:
I’ll probably dedicate a chunk of my day tomorrow to catch up with things. My bad.

4 Likes

pay @waffle 1

2 Likes

Hmm, if that didn’t work, maybe the server’s not looking for posts right now… (Sorry, just testing something.)

2 Likes

it does work?

you probably just need to give it a second

lol no

5 Likes

Oh cool! How long is the delay? Do you think you could speed up the check a little bit? I don’t want to deal with complaints about transactions not going through :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Rawrbear how would transactions from a company work if it’s automated? would that still go though you?

1 Like

I don’t want to flood the forum and the server, so nope :)

1 Like