Balloons 🎈 [CURRENCY]

You can check by clicking the link to the holders list in the original post! :+1:

1 Like

I can’t go to githib

1 Like

Ah, okay. Sorry about that!

Here’s where you stand right now:

Holder :balloon: Balloons Owned (BLO$) Status Badges Transaction Count (Sent or Received) Monthly Last Redeemed Suspension Status
@BG_Studios 7.00 :art: Art Shop
:computer: Code Shop
0S 2ShR 0ShRTM N/A N/A
2 Likes

7 BALLONS wow I didn’t know I got 2 balllons after I claimed my 5

1 Like

Nice! I think it was from shop purchases. :)

1 Like

Are you able to exchange balloons for seeds?

Not from me. Sorry about that! But you could ask on the [Official] Seeds, Plants, Likes, Follows Requests topic and see if anyone is interested in trading balloons for seeds.

1 Like

Yeah so I can ask a seed dev if he/she would be willing to trade seeds for balloons?

1 Like

You can ask anyone who might be interested, but my tips would be to remember to be very polite about it, so not as to annoy them about seed-related things – and remember to follow the topic rules!

1 Like

ok so I can just say “would a seed developer like to trade seeds for a couple balloons?”

1 Like

Yeah, a lot like that! Remember to be specific about how many seeds you need, and how many balloons you’re willing to give. So, for example, “Would a seed developer like to trade 25 seeds for 2.5 balloons?”

1 Like

Yeah that’s waht I would of said if I was asking you (which I am not)

1 Like

Haha I understand. No problem :)

1 Like

Hey @waffle, so I reviewed the website code and I wanted to point out a couple of things:

• You forgot to minify/purge the Tailwind css file
  • You added a “holders.json” file with arbitrary data (?)
  • Do you think you could make the text resize dynamically? I’m not sure if Tailwind allows for it but what I typically do is add a font-size: [n]vw to make it scale with the viewport width

Would you be willing to go through and adjust at least the first two things? The text sizes are also a little bit off and I don’t really know how to change it with Tailwind. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

what?

I didn’t use tailwind

I didn’t

are you sure you’re checking the right thing?

1 Like

Hey everyone! Here’s my shop if you want to check it out:

3 Likes

The The Balloon Stock Market is live! Go check it out!

4 Likes

Cool, but for now your page is unofficial in the scope of balloons as a whole. I thought we were going to work on one page together, after you finished a first draft. I didn’t realize you would be actually deploying everything at this point… :sweat_smile:

What I meant by “could you show me what it would look like?” was some sort of page in a separate isolated branch that no one has to look at until we’ve finished putting everything together as a team, just so we could have an idea of where to move forward and what you mean by the whole idea.

If you want to go back and forth with ideas and designs, I’d really like to do so, to make the stock market work and look the best it can be. And as long as you’re responsible about everything, you can still go ahead and do your thing on that part with managing the market. We just need everything to be high-quality and polished before we actually should push it out.

2 Likes

This is super embarrassing :sweat_smile: but those were my local files. I was doing some testing before and I forgot to wipe them before checking out…!! For some reason, these files stuck around even after running a checkout.

I’ll re-review your site… I’m sorry, it was a mistake!

5 Likes

Ah ok. So what do you think?

2 Likes