Balloons 🎈 [CURRENCY]

@Rawrbear would a bank be allowed… like for people to borrow balloons?

2 Likes

I’ve definitely considered it! I’m not sure how loans and interest would go though.

2 Likes

I think we have a problem, we ran out of helium.

4 Likes
  1. User applies for a specific loan term.
    If they have enough current balloons and or have a stable “income” of balloons to pay for the interest (i guess its gonna have to be a fixed rate) and or have a good somewhat “credit score”.
    When their loan term ends and they haven’t paid off the interest, repossession, forced withdrawal.etc ?

2. Get the interest when they apply for the loan.

3. Do exactly same as 1 but with a deposit of [negotiated percent say 10%] of the loaned amount and they will get it back once the loan and interest is paid.

4. Charge a deposit for “repossession fees”.etc incase it is required i guess reimbursement for the hassle wouldn’t hurt.

5. All of the above jammed together will provide an incentive to pay the loan amount back to get their 10% back, repossession.etc will also “make” them pay it (repossession fees), and interest if charged when they apply for the loan.

If there’s anything you don’t understand usually because of my bad writing skills feel free to ask me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice. I’m not a bank person tho

2 Likes

@Rawrbear, I’d like to pay 5.5 balloons to @chemistree for a VIP Personalized Profile Pack!

Chemistree & Willowmoon's Game Shop! ✨ - #257 by chemistree

4 Likes

Sure thing! I’ll get to it in a little bit. Thanks!

3 Likes

The holders list has been updated for the month of September. [76ff113]

Congrats to @BG_Studios for getting the Top Selling Coder badge this month! :star: :tada:

Click here to see the full holders list.

8 Likes

Coolio! Balloons are cool

2 Likes

Shop Transfer (5.5 Willowmoon → chemistree) for Art Commission [d86d1dd]

@Willowmoon just sent 5.5 balloons to @chemistree for an art commission!

:warning: Due to suspicions due to shop ownership, Shop Transactions Received This Month have not been updated for @chemistree (and the customer) as part of the quota program for shopowners. However, the non–exclusive Shop Transactions Received total has still been updated.
Reason: The order was completed between two shop owners on their shared shop topic.

4 Likes

You can remove me from your list, because I closed my shop.

3 Likes

Will do. :+1:
Thanks for the notice!

3 Likes

Can we make a shop together Rawrbear

2 Likes

Added a code shop to Jye’s listing [d48d217]

Here you go, @Jay!

2 Likes

Thanks Rawrbear

2 Likes

WAIT that happened?

2 Likes

Yes! You had the most sales last month. Congrats!

3 Likes

waoh oh right I remember making my stuff buyable with seeds lol that boosted a lot of sales

3 Likes

@rawrbear what’s the current seeds>balloons rate?

3 Likes

@Rawrbear can you transfer 2.25 balloons to @Willowmoon and 2.25 balloons to @chemistree for their vip personalized profile pack?
Thanks!

4 Likes