Babyhorse3000's Art Request Page!

This shop/request/currency is started by me (@Babyhorse3000) and everything is handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the #shops-and-requests or #competitions-and-events categories, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Hello everyone!
I am taking art requests because why not lol
I can create digital and paper art, digital might not look as good as paper, but it would be better for things like pfps, backgrounds, user cards, and things like that. Paper art will look better, but the lighting and photography might be an issue.

I will be accepting payment in seeds or Horse Tokens. Horse Tokens are a new currency started by me, so the hopscotch team or forum leaders are not involved in any transactions. I will give out horsetokens in certain challenges and events, so look out for that!
You can claim 5 free horsetokens by voting in this poll for the next 24 hours:

• I would like to claim 5 free horse tokens!

0 voters

Horse Token Leaderboard

Pricing:
PFP: 15 seeds (digital art), 10 seeds (paper art)
User card: 20 seeds (digital art), 15 seeds (paper art)
Game character/sprite: 5 seeds (digital)
Request your own artwork you want me to make: price will be decided depending on size and complexity.
3 horse tokens can be used for a pfp request, 4 can be used for a user card, and 1 horse token can be used for a character/sprite.

I am not taking oc requests unless you want sloppily drawn people/animals lol

Idk if I should tag omtl or not so I won’t tag anyone quite yet.

Enjoy!

11 Likes

Nice comp to earn horse tokens: 2nd Annual Shape Art Comp!

5 Likes

@TheBabyHorses first time using tag and I haven’t tagged anyone here yet so here ya go :DD

7 Likes

@Babyhorse3000, I’d like some requests please!
I’d like to buy a game sprite for one of my five Horse Tokens. Could you please make it a little golden retriever puppyx id you don’t know what that is, search it up.

I’d also like to buy a user card with my remaining four horse tokens. Could it feature mint green and an axolotl? Thanks!

3 Likes

Sure I can do that for you! Im going to get started right now, thanks for the request :))

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.