Awesomegirl25’s Beta testing topic

Hi Everyone! I decided to make a beta testing topic, so y’all can help me with my code! Vote in the poll if you would like to get tagged for updates.

• I would like to be tagged for updates
  • I will pass thanks
  • Accidentally voted

0 voters

Oh and I wasn’t sure what category this should go in, so I put it in debug my code.

Tags

@0author-detective0
@GOATGAMES

@Dragonmaster101
@Nameless_gamer
@LunarEclispe
@QuadraticStudios
@CB_Studios
@NTh3R
@990867
@Rapterdragon_83
@FearlessPhoenix
@Kaila808
@SwimGirlStudios
@TrueHarryPotterLover
@Stylishpoopemoji33
@The_Wild_Fox
@asianninja
@ExplodingDucks
@DogIcing
@Slothy

9 Likes

What’s the game?

5 Likes

No specific game yet, although I do have one coming soon that I will need beta testers for. Oh and do I tag leaders to add names to my tag list? I just realized that I cant edit my post anymore.

10 Likes

You can, I guess

3 Likes

@Leaders would you mind adding these names into the tags section in the op? Thanks!

These names

@Dragonmaster101
@Nameless_gamer
@LunarEclispe
@QuadraticStudios
@CB_Studios
@NTh3R
@990867
@Rapterdragon_83
@FearlessPhoenix
@Kaila808
@SwimGirlStudios
@TrueHarryPotterLover
@Stylishpoopemoji33
@The_Wild_Fox
@asianninja
@ExplodingDucks
@DogIcing
@Slothy

13 Likes

Why don’t you tag me?

4 Likes

if you voted in the past 14 minutes then you wouldn’t be included because the question was posted 15 minutes ago

9 Likes

Ah oops! I am going to wait to see if some more people vote, then I will add you. Don’t want to bother the leaders to much more. By the way, how do I get a tag list?

4 Likes

Go to this topic: Schedule for tag groups!

3 Likes

Tag group:

Hi everyone! So, I am creating a tag group. This will be used for tagging for updates, beta testing and things like that. If you would like to be in my tag list for beta testing, (vote in the poll in op) but not my tag group you can just vote in the poll in the op. This group will probably be tagged around once a month or so. Also I need ideas for a name. Maybe something with awesome in it? Vote in the poll below if you would like to join my tag group:

• I would like to join the tag group
  • I do not want to be in the group, but I will be in tagged for updates! (Vote in op poll)
  • No thanks!
  • I am Ag25

0 voters

Oh and I have a project coming out soon that I will need beta testing for. :eyes:

6 Likes

MUSIC APP:

Ok so here is the game I have been working on. The title basically describes it all. It is a list of songs, (only three so far) and there are different functions like shuffle play, and you can like songs and make a playlist of liked songs. Since I am not very good at coding music, I will probably eventually open up a topic where people can submit songs. For now I am just trying to get the code working. I have ran into a few problems though.

My first problem is that when you tap the more button for Yankee Doodle, for some reason two of the songs disappear. I asked Spe about it and we couldn’t find anything. If anyone can find out why it is doing this let me know.

Another problem has to do with the shuffle play function. I am trying to make it so that once it plays a song, it wont play it again. I tried a few different things but they didn’t work. Anyone know how to do this?

Also if anyone has any suggestions or bugs that you find that would be great! And it is not done yet. Lastly, it definitely needs a better name then “music app” ideas? The tag group also needs a name.

Tags

@0author-detective0
@GOATGAMES
@Dragonmaster101
@Nameless_gamer
@LunarEclispe
@QuadraticStudios
@CB_Studios
@NTh3R
@990867
@Rapterdragon_83
@FearlessPhoenix
@Kaila808
@SwimGirlStudios
@TrueHarryPotterLover
@Stylishpoopemoji33
@The_Wild_Fox
@asianninja
@ExplodingDucks
@DogIcing
@Slothy
@Innerpanda
@SilverSong

Sorry if I missed anybody!

Thanks everyone!

Here is the link to the project:
https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11iguzmxf1

14 Likes

HopSound???

4 Likes

Hop beats?

2 Likes

when you play two songs they are playing simultaneously. You can add a variable for this problem

for example:

When Self is tapped
Check once if Music_Is_Playing = False
Set Music_Is_Playing to True
Play Song!
Set Music_Is_Playing to False

By adding this variable people will not listen 2 songs at the same time! :)

I can help you for that

3 Likes

I can help with a shuffle play function. I can’t do it atm cause I’m on a computer but I’ll do it once I can.

3 Likes

i was about to say that i can also help with that but you are faster lol

3 Likes

I can help with the music if you like!

3 Likes

https://c.gethopscotch.com/p/11ihf1swh4 (song) If you could use it, could you use it? Also if you do give it a title (I do not have one) @Awesomegirl25 (For HopSound)

3 Likes

HopSong

4 Likes

Ohhh I like them all! Later on I am going to open up a poll so that users can vote for their favorite.

4 Likes