Awesome game: needs help

helpwithcode

Hey guys, my name in hopscotch is "IntenseCustard". Well, I'm making a really cool game with element masters, weapons, and the true ruler of the universe. My game is called "H:space_invader:RO'S Triumph. But I would like some help. If someone can help me, remix my last project, delete my message, and write to me if you can help.

Thanks guys, 
                                                        IntenseCustard
       P.S. Pls help me I just joined forum.gethopscotch.com

Sry I spelled the game's name wrong, it's H:space_invader:RO'S TRIAMPH

Hey @Ahatkar111! Can you put a screenshot in here of the code you need help with? Where are you getting stuck? This will make it easier to help you here :smile:

Here's how to add a screenshot to your post: http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/im-having-trouble-adding-images-and-screenshots-to-my-post/298

Thanks!

@Ahatkar111 you know you can edit posts so if you spell something wrong you can fix it. Press the little pencil icon.

Here are a few screenshots of my in process game. Thanks for trying to help me!

Looks awesome. Can't wait.

That's so cool! I definitely wouldn't have the patience to make that.

Thx guys! Working really hard on it.

So cool. Looking forward to you publishing it. PLEEEEAAASSSEEEEE GET TO FEEEEAAAATUUUURRREED!

Thx!:laughing::laughing::laughing: Can't wait for it to come out. I'm working on the details right now.

WOW! I cant wait to see this project :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Btw I'm a10 on hopscotch

Cool!!! I'm IntenseCustard in hopscotch

CAME UP WITH THE BEST IDEA!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

BEST IDEA EVER!!!
(if im not allowed ti comment AHC, y isn't this closed?)