Awesome_E’s Topic | ᴛᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏf ᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏᴩɪᴄ - ʜᴏᴩsᴄᴏᴛᴄʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴡᴇsᴏᴍᴇ_ᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴩʀᴏ ʀɪᴄᴋʀᴏʟʟᴇʀ -fᴜᴡᴀ | ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇs ʜᴇʀᴇ

awesome_e
general_topic
ae_was_here
‮ereh_saw_ea
hopscotcher_was_here

@Awesome_E You won that game! Nice!

Yeah the number of variables became overwhelming near the end…

I agree the Rubik’s cube was simply insane, one of its kind. Sadly, I reckon it’s too complex for most to incorporate such a concept into future projects…

Right now I’m just surprised the Crab Rave thing got featured lol…

More than E-Pad, I didn’t imagine it having that many variables…

Me: Copies all of the code just to put it as an easter egg in the new E-Pad (I’ll probably do it tbh)

My non-functional game from my iPhone account called “Act Fast” had shake and tilt issues and got featured and 500+ likes in October… (It was a test project)

Are you manually transcribing it or using the “hack”?

ThinBuffalo’s Rubik’s cube? Manually.

I already did that with COAN’s timestamp code for New Year’s Countdown and various music pieces from @Anonymous.

Another update to Drawing Pad X, a user tutorial that shows up upon first play has been added. This uses the Restart Detection to automatically show/hide, but it can be opened manually afterwards if needed. The only thing left before publishing is the individual unit help (when a window is dragged onto the info (🄸) button.

@UTheDevHS @SarcasticTvHead @Mr.rex @CoderOfMagic @BabyButterfly @Hopscotcher @TheCMStudios @XAMANION @A_Metalhead @FearlessPhoenix

Amazing! You can turn anything into a feature worthy project! Even an art pad!

Tag List Edits? (Add or remove as needed)
@UTheDevHS @SarcasticTvHead @Mr.rex @CoderOfMagic @BabyButterfly @Hopscotcher @TheCMStudios @XAMANION @A_Metalhead @JACG2018MASTER

Good thing is, curators already said it is feature-worthy just by the original update screenshot & GIF

Maybe Awesome_E can even turn the “Unworthy Project” project into a feature-worthy project!

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
But that uses Drawing Pad XD

I like the little D you edited in.

It’s not edited, it uses the [spoiler]Text[/spoiler] trick

This text will be blurred

You know something is wrong with the forum when the word “nuke” is allowed but the word “m⁣e⁣n⁣t⁣a⁣l” is not allowed.

I saw. You edited in a spoiler!

I had it there before I posted it, but if you say so…

like this?

hi

I’ve known that trick ever since somebody taught me how to do it

Same. Then I realized I can tap them to see what they hid

It’s not really even a trick. It’s just something you can do with text.