Ask me stuff, Q&A

questions
ask

This is a Q&A (questions and answers), you can ask me pretty much anything except for the obvious stuff (personal info, stuff you wouldn't want an innocent young child to hear, etc.) credit to @Bubblyoreo for starting the trend, ask away~

Do you like explosions and do you know what e=mc2 means...

@Stampys_fans it depends on what's exploding... And e=mc2 is a mathematic equation made by Albert Einstein, I'm not %100 sure what it means (I'm a bit rusty on my Albert Einstein facts...) but it has to do with the speed of light

Explosions made of nothing...

@Stampys_fans like spontaneous combustion?

Yeah? (you learn a new phrase everyday)

@Stampys_fans oh, also just clarifying: spontaneous combustion is a fictional anomaly (AKA urban legend) in which people in the Victorian era would, "spontaneously combust" as in they would randomly catch on fire

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@seawolfwerehorse nope

Do you like my account:THE ORDER OF THE STONE...

@Stampys_fans I'm confused, please clarify

(boring voice) okay, you know hopscotch, in it I have an account, I was asking if you like the projects, understood?

• yes
  • no

0voters

What's your favorite hopscotcher, and do you have a crush...

@seawolfwerehorse probably Scishow (I like science) and yes I'm gonna eat that

@Stampys_fans I understand, is your Hopscotch username Stampys_fans? My favorite Hopscotcher is probably Food. Or maybe @OrangeScent1 ? (Both of them are AMAZING artists!!) and no, I don't have any crushes, idek if I have ever had any crushes actually :neutral_face:

My hopscotch username was myforum username until I got logged out :disappointed:, my new one is THE ORDER OF THE STONE, (not bragging, though some 'famous' hopsvotchers are following me :smiley:)

@seawolfwerehorse probably either change it back to AvocadoDon't or just... Leave it and continue playing Hopscotch? Probably the first one

SF or TOOTS??????, as a username...