Ask Grizzlyzoe!

kvjwashere
artsy-says-hi
grizzlyzoe
grizzlyzoeissweg
exywasheretoo

Hi! I wasn't really sure where to put this, so Collabs is okay, because I guess I'm collaberating with you all to share stuff and answer questions? Idk, but on HS people are asking me stuff Andy I don't really want to clog up my account with all the sneers, so I guess you can just ask me here? Anyway, I'll try to answer everything that I feel is not too personal. :slight_smile:

Hello, you never answered my question, can I join the collab account?

Tagging some friends

Summary

@WhiteFeathers
@Serenity
@Artistic_cat
@CatWithABrush
(Add yourself if you want)

What is your username on Hopscotch? :slight_smile: sorry I haven't gotten around to answering this yet, haven't been on forum in a while

Artistic_cat
(I understand ;3)

Hi! I'm @Explorer_ I don't think we talked before. :slight_smile:

Hi :3 nice to meet you

Ok!
Thank you :3

You too!

Yay you added me! :D

Wait @Grizzlyzoe
Do you have 6th grade art? :D
Or any old art

Like art I did in 6th grade? Are you sure you want to see the horror? I'll go look

No I think you would have drawn fine
Well, at least preferable than mine XD
oh look it rhymes

Alrighty, here it is.... the fairy on the flower I drew in First grade, and I was veeeeery proud of it back then, and then this first one is the the first Warriors fan art I ever drew, in either 4th or 5th grade.

I couldn't find anything I had drawn in 6th grade quickly but I'll look again later

Hi! GZ! Was it Okay that I did The HoldTheTridnet thing? It was inspired By you!

Do you wanna see my cringy 5th grade art. I thought I was good then.

Yup, I thรฎnk it's a great idea, it shouldn't matter who makes what in terms of helping the community became a kinder place if they are both accomplishing the same thing, the more the better :slight_smile: thanks for giving me credit as well... Also, was it okay that I used a different art pad for mine? I had a vision and I didn't know how to complete it with just Blue and Yellow, I still tried to use the blue and yellow in the drawing though :slight_smile:

Yeah! Its Okay! As long as it helps The community! Ive noticed a few b.ullies disappearing Since :blush:

Yeah, I'd love to see art! :stuck_out_tongue: